Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

Bro why you attackin countries outta nowhere like are you putin or something

5 Likes

The Messybedlandian Broadcast Corporation (MBLBC) has been founded.

1 Like

i want to cause chaos in the world + fun

3 Likes

i’m an easily distracted child and i’m in a room with homework,a lot of space,devices and books. Homework is boring and stressful. I get easily distracted (walking around,thinking,reading and using the device) but eventually finish my billion pieces of homework. I am bloody exhausted and extremely grumpy the following day. Somehow,this is a surprise. (NEW DLC RELEASE:other child known to be idiotic and untrustworthy claims you slapped her and people believe her).

2 Likes

so cogheart is a good book and i was thinking about cogheart and i looked it up on youtube to see what i could find and i found gacha life videos based off the book which was really not what i was expecting

3 Likes

this topic has 5 likes I am officially famous

1 Like

Are there any Autobots in Messybedland?

1 Like

yes there are

2 Likes

cat owners to other humans:aww,look at my little furbaby! isnt he cute??
cats with owners to stray cats: look at my little skinslave. so ugly. does everything i want it to do.

2 Likes
1 Like

This topic is part of my tablet & phone which is part of messybedland so that means that this topic is part of Messybedland which means everyone who’s commented on this post is a Messybedlandian

2 Likes

i will launch nukes at your country

1 Like

Are there political conflict and resolutions between countries in this story? Or just waging war whenever necessary?

5 Likes

war whenever I feel like it (also you replied to the cat comment)

i declare war on you

i’ve sent several bombers with methylphosphonothioic acid bombs to fly right over messybedland, prepare for doom.

4 Likes

I have a few fictional empires that you probably don’t want to wage war against. Mostly because they consumed over many worlds and planets during their conquest.

4 Likes

I declare war on the space british empires

Prepare for DOOM my country is Ohioland and my president is WALTER WHITE

4 Likes