Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

I’ll share mine as well I guess

2 Likes

thinking about people apart of microgens and i jusr had a horrible realisation. ppl born in the debated start and end dates for gen alpha and gen beta will be called gen balpha. what a genuinely horrible name i wish the best for them

1 Like

teachers in my school whenever someone is genuinely sick and cant just go outside or drink water to cure the immense pain throughout their entire body
126aedcef6ba5d604343aee4a92570c06a25adab

1 Like

check peppa pig’s spotify account she released a cover of roar by katy perry im dying

2 Likes

thank god for spotify for podcasters being for everyone bc now the entire act one of my first debut double album album is on spotify yahoo :smiley: :slight_smile: spotiyf :slight_smile: :smiley: spotify does kinda su<k espefially without premium… it also has a serious lack of hurrian hymns which we SERIOUSLY NEED TO ADDRESS. UHM WHERE’S HURRIAN HYMN NO. 5? 2? WHY ONLY LIKE 9 HURRIAN HYMN INTERPRETATIONS? like… omg. p.s. follow me on bandlab i make joke songs r-mop music which is a kinda trash music genre but it can be funny especially when you hear me ranting about my problems in a whisper over a drum machine. also visit my website https://rmopgenre.neocities.org/ hrllo anyways WE NEED MORE HURRIAN HYMNS ON SPOTIFY… does anyone know any podcasts wirh hurrian hymn music on them? ty :slight_smile:

5 Likes

some ppl in my school are so weird like there’s a bunch of kids rhat are telling me to cut my hair (my hair’s kinda long like reaching shoulder length) and the other day one of them pinched the back of it in a corridor while laughing. like that’s so weird. why would you do that. also there’s the kids that are definitely ending up on the s** offender registry right after they get 12 restraining orders on them from ppl who they harassed but thats irrelevant rn

3 Likes

nostalgia is a popular drug that makes people stop appreciating the present and go all “oh thingd were better when i was a kid i wanna go back” and then this makes people develop like idk faux nostalgia for times they weren’t even there for and bc of this people force themselves to develop nostalgia for like 2022 or smth so they dont miss out. i think we should stop being so addicted to nostalgia and appreciate the present with the past simultaneously it’s incredibly easy

1 Like

this topic has just become a place to dump any random thoughts i have and i think that’s cool more people sjould do this

2 Likes

I also do this accept it’s 50% random thoughts 50% news on what I’m doing at the moment

2 Likes

Yeah I showed a 1st grader my gameplay on Pokemon Emerald and he said “oh so nostalgic!” as if he was there when the game first released. He doesn’t know how to spell nostalgic, I know this because I asked him.

3 Likes

He was there when it released he just got reincarnated

2 Likes

I am convinced my family has a singing gene where sometimes we’ll just sing songs we like at random times. My nan and grandad have it, my mum and me. I have recently inherited this gene and with it i have unintentionally created random mashups. Like, brain, why are you mashing up 2 completely different songs? Why does the chorus from into you by ariana grande sometimes transition into the second verse of my boy only breaks his favourite toys by taylor swift?? it does go kinda hard ngl but still 2 completely different songs. 2 different sounds, 2 different artists, 2 different decades… like

2 Likes

Piracy is my favourite alternative to not having a DVD to watch something, and yet some people are not big fans of it. For example, me and my friend were talking about Doctor Who (a british time travel show we both like) and then I recommended an episode called “Scream Of The Shalka” to them, which was a webcast broadcast in 2003 during the wilderness years between classic who and new who. It was the first attempt at reviving the show. My friend says “where can i watch it it’s not on BBC IPlayer” (of course it isnt webcasts never are) so i tell them “DVDs”. They say they dont have dvds or a dvd player because they broke it when they were 5. So then I recommend piracy and they were really reluctant to. They said “NO [my name] NO PIRACY” and i was like “why its easy”. So i found a version of the episode fully uploaded online and sent it to them and they ignored it. People need to realise how good piracy is. But oh well, I guess some people just wouldn’t download a car. They wouldn’t steal a handbag. They wouldn’t steal a TV. They wouldn’t steal a movie.

1 Like

I should create a public messybedland playlist for all the glorious citizens of our decent country. That’d be fun i think. Tell me what you’d like in that playlist messybedlandians

1 Like

Was talking to my friend over text. They accidentally sent a video of them electriconically smoking (we are NOT old enough to do that!!). They tried to explain it. They made us play truth or dare to change the subject. Interrogation about it from me. They made shockingly convincing lies. I said “truth or dare” and they said dare. I told them to do a horrible dare where I told him to tell our other friend that her bf is leaving her for someone else but the unlikeable person in our class is free. I added to tell her it was a prank after one or two messages. He sent me voice messages of her sounding like she was on the verge of tears and asking if it was a joke. They said it was apparently. Then they started ranting about how much they hate her and how them emotionally hurting them is okay because she… steps on their toes a lot? I tried to explain that emotional damage lasts longer than physical damage. They didnt listen and kept ranting. I sent the screenshots to our friend and apologised profusely. She didnt believe me thinking it was another joke and that we only “do it because [I] hate [her]”. I feel like that was the friend’s fault. I shared my screen on call and showed her it was real. She said she was so upset because her and her bf had a big argument recently. In the screenshots friend 1 had said “I lob you” which they later deleted followed up by “No no” and “I said nothing”. I interrogate them about this, they avoid the question and make excuses. I say “are you glass because I can see right through you”. They ask me what it means and I say that if they won’t say what their messages mean I don’t owe them an explanation. They ask what I’d like an explanation about and I say the vape video & the “i lob you” message. They say “no im not explaining that haha” very suspiciously. Then a bit more back and forth before we stop talking. Why is my life such a weird rollercoaster

1 Like

I truly think we as a society have regressed to like the 80s because there’s a kid in my class who tries to insult me a lot and his only two insults are “speccy four eyes” and “youre autistic” (i havent fact checked this but as far as i’m aware i am not) & also a guy in my class joked that he had a Female Reproductive Organ™ and then people were jokingly throwing the t slur at him like it was a normal thing to do. Then there’s the concerning rise in usage of the r word. I’ve also heard a few kids privately sayint the n word like guys controversial opinion call me a contrarian but i don’t think we should be handing out slurs like candy on halloween

2 Likes

i went on a school trip and when i hear call me maybe by carley rae jepsen i think of that trip. they played it so many times on that bus it traumatised me. i hear the lines “i threw a wish in the well” or “hey i just met you” and i develop a thousand yard stare and look more traumatised than a soldier fresh out the trenches of world war one

2 Likes

the forum software used to make this thing ■■■■■ tbh they censor everything snd you can only reply to yourself 3 times likee increase it to like 6 or 7 at least

1 Like

character.ai is pretty cool because you can make whoever you want i just made an ai that wants to be prime minister but isn’t a real candidate so he encourages you to vote for his party he made up, called the “conversative party” (not to be confused with the Conservative party) which only has fake people, through slightly unethical means. The AI has better policies than like 99% of ppl in the real general election

lessons i am terrible at:
DT
food tech (cooking)
drama
PE (phys ed for americans. worst lesson ever.)

we have PE three days in a row in my school btw and on wednesday we have it second period…

also our generation is definitely cooked we got children who want to vote for Adol- i mean Nigel Farage because of tiktok sigma edits and bc he says “sigma sigma on the wall whos the skibidiest of them all”

Also i really like a friend of mine and i am trying to flirt so bad but i’m definitely fumbling the bag or am i who knows we will see. Also he doesnt have a single thought behind his head behind his skull idek why i like him