Mini Game Idea (Cause I’m Bored)

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind making a dev team for you guys to work on. Since it’s not like my game, its more of ‘our’ game so I wouldn’t mind.

1 Like

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 12.25.07 PM

1 Like

based of yours truly

@glithctyrus hey that’s pretty good, so far I have four characters made including me. Anyone else who would like to join?

I would like to join, but considering my picture doesnt really resemble anything i’ll just give you a character from my game

hi @ManiacPumpkin does this work? it might be too simple character

Well, if that’s what you want, then that’s fine by me, There might be some editing (Mainly just shading) that I’ll do to fit the game art, not entirely sure how exactly its gonna go, but yeah, that’s perfect.

there are some different shades of yellow. its hard to see.

hey maniac pumpkin if you have time wanna participate in my 2 week game jam?

@glithctyrus I would love too, but sadly I probably won’t be able too. I can try to fit it into my schedule as best I can, no guarantees.

ok I understand buster

@GrimProductionZ I wasn’t banned lol,I was just inactive

Well then like continue on with it then

At this point, this concept is going to probably be a closed project. I’m not sure if I’ll ever be able to work or design this into a real game so if someone wants to take this concept and make their own game then go right ahead. I appreciate all of those who helps make character sprites and encouraged this game, but sadly (due to lack of time and school work) I won’t be making this game into production.
Will it be made in the future?
Perhaps, i’m currently busy with my horror game and haven’t had time to even put the characters in. I do plan on making it, it the future, but not now.

Ok, I’m not going to take your concept cuz I stink at making multiplayer games but thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

hippity hoppity this concept is now my property

1 Like

@glithctyrus, Lol.

2 Likes

Oh god, look at this follower. He is taking my wording which is under copy right under my name. So do not push the authority of GrimWither, cause hippity hoppity this sentence is still my property.

you cant copyright a sentence

No, I can’t. But I can copy right a “Quote”. (Smiling intensifies)