🎃 Misty Hollow - NEW UPDATE! Multiplayer Game

AHH!!! I’M GOING TO SPEND ALL OF MY FREE TIME PLAYING THIS!!!

W-ha-what?

3 Likes

Just got in 8th with 58 candy! I can’t seem to do any better, so I’ll leave for now.

2 Likes

Oooohh Nice! That’s already a pretty good score, I spent a lot of time during the session trying to get Over 60 :rofl:
Thanks everyone who joined yesterday it was a lot of fun!

Here is a screenshot with lots of people playing from yesterday :blush::star2::lollipop::man_zombie::orange_heart::jack_o_lantern::bat::lollipop:
We should def do this again sometime!
Remeber you can also play single player, or invite your friends to play with you on their phones.

7 Likes

Does the game save your progress?

3 Likes

The game saves your highscore and the costumes you collect!

5 Likes

Oh, It saves to the computer, so It didn’t save to my school account.
:sob:

1 Like

Why are the houses so hard to get candy from? If I land on the grey block it sometimes marks it as an X and I can still get checks if I’m not on the grey. It doesn’t make any sense.

1 Like

It’s the timing, the bar is a bit inaccurate.

2 Likes

A bit? I can land in the middle of the bar and still get an X.

2 Likes

Sometimes, the bar lets me hit a little bit before the bar, but other times, I fail.

3 Likes

Finally, a reasonable score.

2 Likes

HOLY COW!
(20charactercap)

3 Likes

That’s insane.
How’d you get that?

2 Likes

I memorized the starting map and determined the best route, then I beat all of the houses that I passed.

4 Likes

Starting map? Is there more maps?

2 Likes

I found a gate in the upper part of the level, I’m assuming it’s another part of the map
 or it’s just an aesthetic object.

2 Likes

Maybe at one point

Those six objects are called “Proto_House”

3 Likes

Small question, why aren’t there name tags? Were you gonna add that and ran out of time or did nobody catch that? Kind of hard to tell who’s playing

4 Likes

Misty Hollow memes

9 Likes

Ahahahaha those are perfect :rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth::lollipop::orange_heart:

9 Likes