More Friday Night Funkin Help

Lol I figured it out but thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

all i do is play the game and create a little crappy game that i kinda dont know why i made in the first place anymore also i abandoned it (sorry this topic already solved) ALSO IM AM NOTHING CLOSE TO “EXPERT”

2 Likes

You need to phrase your post better in order to be based.

1 Like

Alright guys thanks for the tips (I’m new to flowlab)

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Also that post was aimed at DRAGONWARRIORS, who has a history of being extremely combative. I apologize for the disturbance he may have caused.

1 Like

I have seen some of your work and Truley it is amazing, but I have to know how you learned this stuff because it’s really advanced and it might help me a lot in terms of making my Friday night funking game smoother. Do you have any tips?

2 Likes

i have no tips all the stuff i make is crappy. idk what @117JOJO is talkin about

1 Like

Well, I just am doing this for fun and enjoyment, and I don’t plan on making my own sprites any time soon because I suck at drawing, but it was an idea to make my own sprites and after I finish this project then I’ll make my own boss sprites and i will keep the sprites, I have for these, but its ok because you told me the truth and I 100% agree. When I have the chance to get a good animation software and drawing I will promise you I will Do better 100%. Thanks For the Advice I like it when people are truthful, and you are! No harm Done!

1 Like

Please remain respectful, especially to new users.

1 Like

holy crap man you are truly a beast man your good

1 Like

bro what you talkin about did you just see the post he just posted also i said in the post, sorry

1 Like

Recreating games is a learning experience too.
Use more helpful suggestions and not so much on criticism.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from More Friday Night Funkin Help:

I don’t really see this as criticism because I understand and I should have said something about it beforehand to make it clear about what i’m trying to accomplish. The only reason why I didn’t want to make my own sprites is that I am scared that some bad users will steal it and use it as their own “official mod” from Friday Night Funkin leaving me no time to make my official and making them have the better resewn to keep it. I have never made my own sprites, but I am planning to do so out of flowlab on a more advanced software so my ideas are not going to get stolen and I would be able to trust it more. This was just something cool I wanted to do in my free time because I wanted to learn to use this because It seemed easy enough for me to understand because I haven’t learned how to code yet and I agree with @JR01 (Sorry If you get mad I pinged you I wanted you to know @Beheaded_man isn’t a bad person) because yes it was a huge learning experience for me and when I get criticized I don’t really think about it to much because I would move on, but this type of criticism I already knew it was going to happen because it always does! I have always wanted to make my own mod and I will try to continue it on flowlab until I am able to mod the real game. (After I make the real deal I will be more than happy to remake it on flowlab). At the end of the day this game was intended to be a fun gaming experience for those who chose this site to play games instead of making one. Wishing Happy Holidays For All!

1 Like

Using game art happens all the time. Just don’t try to sell it or claim that its yours.

If its someone elses art, then you would have to ask for permission, even for testing.

Calling someone’s game crappy is disrespectful and unhelpful, no matter who its to or why. It can be fine for you, but I don’t want to see that type of description used in this forum in general.

2 Likes

Well your a moderator and you want to keep people like me safe from comments like that, I understand!

3 Likes

thank you for having my side! i think? your actually the nicest user on here

2 Likes

Thanks! But in my opinion, there is always a kinder person somewhere and I chose both sides because they do make sense in their own ways. The moderators job is to help people and make sure there is nothing bad going on and I asked you for tips and you gave me your honest opinion and at the end of the day it’s just words being used in a different way!

2 Likes

are you going to make ai for the enemy? or is there just gonna be one character/single player

1 Like

Not yet in this fnf i am making, but with the starter knolage I gain from making this game I will apply to my next project I am doing and my hopes for it is that I can make an animation for the enemy and yes it might have an Ai. I also learned how to make a working animation for the characters that I might put inside of the game and I hope I can make mechanics where you would have to doge. For this next project I will be trying to make everything made by my drawings, but dont expect the drawings and sprite animations to be good because I am not a good drawer and this will be my first time doing this so hopefully i got faith in the next project. I am thinking of discontinuing this project because It is annoying to have to scroll down and get the positioning right. I have all I need, but I really would want to finish it before I start on the next project

1 Like