More of the crouching

Every time I press down the characters goes down but not the arm. so i think to myself ok what is I lower the y. and guess what it didn’t work. i tried something else. Then another but nothing. so could you guys help?

1 Like

Are you using an attached object, or are the arms just connected to the player by extracting its X and Y position?

1 Like

I would suggest that you could add expressions that add to the Y position so that it moves the arms down when you press the key necessary to crouch. But if you are unable to do that or its an attached object, then you might have to make an animation for the arms that basically moves them down so that way they are still aligned with the players torso.

1 Like

i use attract yes why???

Ok thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Attached works, but it can’t be moved around such as using expressions to lower to raise the arms compared to the torso. So I would just recommend making an animation for the arms. It would be much simpler than switching everything over to extractions and expression behaviors.

1 Like

ok thanks for the help

what do I do? do I resize it larger or what?

1 Like

I would make the sprite the same size as the player, but just move the arm up and down in coordination compared to the torso or where the shoulder is.

1 Like