Mouseclick not working

In this picture, I’m legit SPAMMING the object. It still doesn’t work. I’ve tried reloading and everything, and it still won’t work.

1 Like

Are there overlapping objects with mouseclick behaviors?

3 Likes

If you have more than one click set to that object, the other clicks won’t work.

1 Like

@grazer Nope.

@JR01 Yes, but when I unbundled them it was still working, so why would bundling change anything?

Currently, it shouldn’t work at all if you have several “click this object”, even if you bundle them.
Another issue if it’s on or under another clickable object or label, like Grazer mentioned.

If you leave a link, I could take a closer look at that object.

1 Like

I found the link in another topic, but would be really helpful if you post a link with every topic you create.
Flowlab Game Creator - TD

Anyways, it looks like pasting the code counts the mouseclick as if there is another “click this object” mouseclick which gets ignored. Just delete the mouseclick and add another one while in the bundle, and it should work.

1 Like

Thx. Really helped!

This sounds like a bug in the MouseClick behavior - I’ll check it out.

3 Likes

Indeed. Multiple mouseclicks across bundles that can’t function in synchronicity… feels like a bug that needs fixing, but I have no doubt you can fix it :upside_down_face::+1:

1 Like