Multiplayer Games

How do I create a multiplayer game? (I have the free version/account of flowlab)

you don’t. Free version doesn’t come with multiplayer

1 Like

Thanks @hihilogic for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m here anytime to explain why free version is extremely limited, pal. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

At least indie isn’t that expensive for a whole year.

2 Likes

It’s so inexpensive I got edu lol

1 Like

Mostly just because I felt guilty for the practical steal lol

1 Like

lol
I have edu because of a school club but when it expires I most likely will buy an indie account.

Unless (i hate to say this) I move to a bigger engine like Unity, Unreal, or Godot because I want to explore a game dev. career.

2 Likes

Or just do both like me lol

2 Likes

What else do you do?

2 Likes

I do arduino and once I get my own computer, Unity.

1 Like

Oh, okay. So do you use a school computer? (I do, I have a Mac but I never use it because of the dumb mouse and tutorials don’t really support it)

2 Likes

No lol, I’m blessed enough to be homeschooled. I use a chromebook and a mac for my game creating. In fact, most of my non-flowjam games have been 100% chromebook-made!

2 Likes

I use a chromebook, I’m that kind of person that would rather be home schooled though.

Just for the sake of humanity, people just get on my nerves and I feel like I move slower when I have to learn with other people.

2 Likes

That’s a good skill to learn though, staying and leading with the pack. However, yeah, homeschooling is hella lot better lol

1 Like

lol

alright, this is getting off topic so I’m going to stop chatting in this topic.

2 Likes

What software you use to connect to Arduino @meburningslime?

1 Like

There is a core coding program that arduino made. That’s what I use. Other than that, I mostly branch into robotics for arduino.

1 Like

We have a robotics club at my school but I passed since I’m already juggling 2 others school events.

2 Likes