Music- Rhythm Game

Hi all,

I was just curious about this platform in terms of creating a music-rhythm game. I have a project for school and the basis of the game is to move and turn knobs on a dj setup to alter the music that plays. It does not need to have points or an end, just a fun time-waster type of game. Is this possible using Flowlab?

I think I’ll just end up creating a platformer for this assignment due to my time constraints, but I’d love to know if it can happen regardless.

It can indeed happen

So on a scale from 1 to 10 how hard would it be?

I’m not sure on the difficulty, I have seen some rhythm type games on here before - handling the synchronization might be pretty tricky though

I think it’d be a bit time consuming, but by adding separate elements that play a sound when you click on it, then re-clicking it being how you turn the sound off could make it possible. Give it a try if you haven’t already (late reply because I do that)

Yes, I will attest to a rhythm game being time consuming. I’ve made a very small semi-interactive game for my class, and it took me almost 24 hours total. I think this is because I was learning as I created, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/365005