Music Station - Get your themes, jams and tunes here!

• I want my own theme
  • I have my own theme already
  • I want a theme redo

0 voters

I am creating themes and songs for people now, on demand! If you want one, chances are I’ll scratch something up in a day or two, maximum a week.

IMPORTANT!
Themes are your name’s theme, so just a custom song I make for you, trying to fit your personality type. The poll above is solely for that purpose.

How do I get game music?
Let me know and I’ll create the song for you. All game songs will be published on youtube, either as a public or unlisted video (your choice), and will be available as video or audio download via y2mate.

My musical page:

Downloader:

Where I’ll be publishing the songs (if allowed):

Completed works:
@ManiacPumpkin’s Theme
@AbstractGallery’s Theme
Till We Have Faces Theme
@Greggo’s Theme (slightly stolen from NCS)
@JR_01’s Theme
@bentley.holmquist’s Theme

3 Likes

Any requests? I can make any music now, if there aren’t any yet I’ll be on standby for when u need one lol.

• Yes
  • No
  • Tell me more

0 voters

Should I make a newsletter for music?
It’d include updates about current music progress, as well as NCS and similar band releases. This will let you know what tunes are free to use, where to get them, and how to download them.

1 Like

Yo @meburningslime, do you think you could make some cool music for maybe a youtube intro. I have some content, and I plan on using “The Bounce” as background music for the video, but I need something motivational and upbeat for an intro. If that’s alright with you.

1 Like

I’m bedridden right now so totally :rofl:

1 Like

Alright thanks. Also the music sounds pretty good in my video, can’t wait to post my first video of the channel, lol.

1 Like

If this isn’t the right style feel free to send it back lol. @ManiacPumpkin
1 Like

Alright that sounds really great. Do you have a youtube video of it? Cause I figured out how to download music from youtube videos but I haven’t figured out how to use bandlab music yet.

1 Like

Uploading now.

1 Like

1 Like

Hmm…
Lets just say your music is really good, lol.

1 Like

I hope so :rofl:

1 Like

Link

1 Like

Could you vote in the Newsletter Poll btw?

1 Like

Alright, I will. Give me one sec.

1 Like

Alright I did. Also I don’t thing Agent_Y’s vote should count since I know he’s only doing it cause he doesn’t like you.

1 Like

I know I never count his or cringence votes.

1 Like

Also what do you think would look good for my intro. I have great music for it, but I don’t have a clue for what to do. Maybe just my icon bouncing around or something or a quick timelapse of something? You’ve been doing youtube longer than I have so you would probably be more skilled for this, lol.
Also sorry for going off-topic.

1 Like

Idk how good this is but…
https://www.canva.com/create/video-intros/

1 Like