My 2022 Flowjam, Life Cycle

While the game is not yet finished, I thought it was in the stage that it could be played all the way through. Well, here’s the link

Tell me what you think of the game and if you find any bugs, I’m still adding to it so and there is plenty of time to address all your issues, so name as many as you like.

7 Likes

If you don’t play the entire game go to level 5 to get a guaranteed smile :grinning::llama:

2 Likes

one quick thing, there is a typo for the first sentence. “were” should be changed to “where”

1 Like

oh oops, ty for telling me

1 Like

This game is legit, totally underestimated u!
I kinda don’t understand what im supposed to be doing…
Like, how do i make my numbers go up?

3 Likes

Very high quality! I think the idea is pretty good, but you may want to had a few more interactive mechanics. My gameplay experience was mostly just waiting for numbers to go up, so maybe if there was something you needed to protect the tree from like a bug or some way to make the numbers increase faster

3 Likes

Currently, it’s automatic and the skill tree increases the speed you collect things at and the size of your tree. I definitely want to add something so it’s not just your number going up but I have to decide what to pick first

2 Likes

What do you guys think of my “logo”, I think it came out really well.

4 Likes

yea its cool :0

2 Likes

It’s very cool : )

2 Likes

also im kinda confused on what skills i’ve already bought and what i haven’t…

2 Likes

I increased the saturation on the skills you bought, but I’ll also add a blend to make it more noticeable

2 Likes

Also i think the question on everyone’s mind is how can i have negative nutrients

2 Likes

Gonna change how nutrients work probably, but currently, you lose more nutrients the larger your tree is

2 Likes

Aha brain expansion moment

2 Likes

Ok now i can definitely tell that i bought the skill tree item (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Another tip, make it so you have to buy previous upgrades in order to unlock the ones above them

1 Like

I thought that was how it was, what skill did this happen on?

oh, well then maybe you should put a lock icon or something over the skill if it hasn’t been unlocked yet idk

1 Like

I’ll do that, what level have you gotten your tree to so far?

im pretty sure level 2 growth, but i can’t tell 0~0

1 Like