My Adventure map! V2.0

This is V2.0 of My Adventure map. Many updates have been made. Go check out V1.0! https://community.flowlab.io/t/re-my-adventure-map/30784/4
Here is the actual link: https://flowlab.io/game/view/1637705

2 Likes

And also, @meburningslime, I checked out your game ā€œTill we have faces,ā€ I tried to play it, but once I looked through the front/back door, yeah, I shut down my computer instantly. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll play that again, but that off-topic, lets do the opposite.

2 Likes

Sorry lol, I donā€™t know why.

1 Like

On-topic though, your game would look 3000% better if you added background and filled out the terrain.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, can you help me with this?

2 Likes

Hmm, I honestly donā€™t know why. I didnā€™t have much time to look at the code for it, Iā€™ll check again.

2 Likes

ok

1 Like

I found the reason why. Let me type it up lol.

2 Likes

It canā€™t collide with objects. The projectiles wonā€™t kill the boss because the projectiles just phase through him lol.

2 Likes

Do I do that on the projectile, or the boss

2 Likes

The projectile needs to has collisions on.

1 Like

So I do that on the boss? Im so confused

1 Like

The projectileā€™s collision is off. That means it will basically be a ghost and never hit anything. You need to turn it on.

1 Like

Make sure when the particle hits the monster itā€™s not just phasing through.

1 Like

1 Like

Definitely, itā€™s a bug. I even got help from Glowbug, I think, but itā€™s not working. Would you mind fixing it for me?

2 Likes

Sorry, Iā€™m on mobile. Glowbug is the best person that could help you.

2 Likes

umā€¦

3 Likes

Do you see the image meb posted, @Advxolbor?

Screenshot_20210316-112043__01

You want to click the box on the bullet object that says ā€˜is solidā€™. This makes the bullets solid objects, and it is what you need.

In real life, if you had a bullet made of air, would it hit the boss? No, it would pass right through because it isnā€™t solid. Same concept in Flowlab- you need the boss and the bullet to be solid objects or nothing will happen when the bullet hits the boss.

3 Likes

It isnā€™t working. Thats why I am like ā€œWhat???ā€ Lol

2 Likes