My Avengers Game is complete

Apart from some sound edits that I still need to make, my game is complete. I’m confident that you will enjoy playing it especially if you are a Marvel fan like me. You will be able to play as your favorite Avengers such as Iron man, Thor, Captain America and more! It is a multi-player game so you can have fun playing against your family members who will play as the Mad Titan, Thanos. You will have access to a huge variety of weapons such as Cap’s shield, Mjolnir, Stormbreaker, Dr. Strange’s magic and Iron man’s massive arsenal of weapons. You will even be able to use the Hulkbuster armour! I have put a huge amount of effort into the game and I hope you guys enjoy it. If you do pls click the ‘Favorite’ button and if you can think of changes that should be made I am open to suggestions so please leave comments in this discussion. I really appreciate everyone who was helped me through the course of the game making and hope you enjoy the game :slight_smile:

Link: https://flowlab.io/game/play/941814

neat

I’m more of a DC fan, but marvel movies are a lot better

Yeah I like both

I like both as well, but Marvel Movies are much more epic.

True that

Btw once you try the game it would be great if you could fill out this quick form (probably 1 minute tops)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwFhgZRM2LizFBCOlG0P1XRBDhgOmM0nhZqBsGJdSBPpy62A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Pretty fun game

I like how much stuff iron man does

Theres not a lot of good avengers games here so its nice that yours is decent

Stan Lee wrote batman

Can you do a Crisis on Infinite Earths Game!

I dont think so sorry, most people who played my game hated it including grazer

Hey @2017ML10332 , could you provide a link to the thread where grazer “hated” your work? He usually doesn’t criticize harshly, he mainly uses constructive criticism to guide others.

I don’t hate your game @2017ML10332 I don’t think it is a five star game or anything, but it was very enjoyable!

I also thought it was quite fun @ML1032017

Also @rcreger I think grazer maybe gave his feedback using the gg form that is up there but it doesnt seem to work anymore

@rcreger grazer did provide some constructive criticism but he also said I really messed up and am worst than a noob (I kinda am a noob actually) should delete the game so…

The only person grazer calls noob is me. Do not lie to take my glory.

I don’t think grazer would actually tell someone to delete their game.