My Avengers Game is complete

Theres literally no reason to do that

I dont think @2017ML10332 is lying, like he said theres no reason for that. I’m sure it was just some guy trolling him

Also no one would be feeling guilty unless they were the one trolling in the form so idt @2017ML10332 is guilt tripping anyone here but the troller

Lets just all cheer up and not talk abt this anymore since Im sure were giving this troller way too much attention for being a bully

@2017ML10332 Are you still working on the game?

I’m working on making an Avengers game here the link if you wanna check it out:https://flowlab.io/game/play/1434974

@buy3get5free That game looks really good so far, probably one of the best avnegers games on here! Looks great so far!

Thanks for the encouragement @“The Kodex”, I wasn’t sure if anyone would play my game.

When done it should be on one of the first pages!

I just checked and it’s already on the second page.

@“The Kodex” I am still working on the game, just have a few exams that I have been focusing on but I try to make some adjustments when I’m free :slight_smile:

Takes a long time to load \(II)/

Yeah it’s something I’ve been meaning to fix for a while but haven’t rlly had time to. Basically there are too many blocks so I need to make sprites that are longer so that less are needed. It was actually worse last time but I deleted a ton so it runs smoother but still not perfect