My FNF entity game! (new new NEW)

Piracy is pirating a game, as In, if I can’t get a game I can just pirate it on a website without having the need to download it.

1 Like

Ok back to on topic stuff then.

1 Like

i GOT NEW CHARACTERS CALLED “drift” and “zero” (“drift” is made out of magma) and (“zero” is a goverment robot trying to catch the escaped “dex”)

1 Like

Cool, is it okay for a good character idea I made a long time ago, (he is actually made of something)

1 Like

AWW YEAH sure you can show me

maybe we can make him oops sorry “it” in the secret level

1 Like

PS He is from fan game I made for Undertale the game is called Deepertale btw:
He is made of flesh and has an eye for a head.
Also his name is Eye Guy.

1 Like

Can your brother make him into an fnf kind of style?

1 Like

they are good but i dont think they could stick in with the story and kinda hard to make animations for him

1 Like

Yeah, I guess so. Unless… I can make him part of the story in a way, after all I am a good idea creator.

1 Like

He does have the power to jump from different universes

1 Like

kind of a overpowerd move and doesnt fit in of what he looks like

1 Like

I mean like the story could go like this:
Eye guy teleport to the fnf universe.
He meets one of the entities.
Boom rap battle starts.

1 Like

Actually, if you know Sans, then it would make sense, every sans from every universe, can go to different timelines and universe, and Eye Guy is the Sans for my game, which is why he has that power.

1 Like

there needs to be a reason why they start rap battling bc remember rap battling is harmful in the fnf universe

1 Like

Hmm, maybe when he meets that entity (any of you choose), Eye Guy explains how he got there, the entity explains the thing about Rap Battling, and then Eye Guy suggests that they should rap battle, as more of a friendly rap battle.

1 Like

i was thinking of a arrow that you need to press and the enemy shoots (shoots something idk what)

1 Like

Here wanna try a battle with eye guy and see what you could add?
Also look in the game description so you know the controls.

1 Like

i know the controls to fnf and my game :confused:

No I mean my own game, in the game Eye Guy is a fightable character

1 Like