My FNF entity game! (new new NEW)

Gamougg is my original game, and most long-running series. Arguably a fan favourite game [series] out of everything I have made on Flowlab.

1 Like

my brother said he isnt drawing gamougg and isnt adding him to or ligma

1 Like

Iā€™m serious. Ligma is a serious concern. Do not disgrace Steve Jobs and Ninja, both of whom are Ligma victims.

well none of my characters are dying

1 Like

You should try reading up on what Marty Oā€™Donnell did when he wrote the story for Halo 3. He had to put death in it to make things real. To make the player feel vunerable. Sometimes you need to kill characters off to tell a good story. Donā€™t just shove death in there for no reason though. Think about what your story is about first.

my game is ment for kids and no one is dying in it and this is not halo

1 Like

Alright. But you got to consider the fact that the source material, Friday Night Funkinā€™, is designed for people aged 13 and up. Halo was just a comparison. An analogy to make you understand.

well this is not a friday night funkin remake well kinda but its a mod remake

1 Like

Well its for a mof of FNF though. Why are we still arguing about this? You have said no to my suggestion; letā€™s not continue this any further.

1 Like

i agree

1 Like

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttt dddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddd yyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu ssssssssaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy, Mooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrttttttaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll?

i already know what it is drop it forget about it i dont wanna talk about it anymore in existance

1 Like

Wait, how about you rap against a sigma male? I wonder if Dex is based enough to keep up with this hypothetically existing fella.

whats a sigma you mean sigma from overwatch and what fella? @John_Shrekinson

realy? you dont get that?

thats not what i mean and im not talking to you

1 Like

yeah but IM talking to YOU.

and IM going to ignore YOU

and I have A UNO REVEARSE CARD

AND I HAVE A NO U

1 Like