My FNF entity game

well guess what?
I have an army!
@DeadlyGumChewer
@John_Shrekinson
@meburningslime
@ManiacPumpkin

1 Like

you know your going to get banned if you get flagged to much right?

• MEMERS FOREVER!
  • My brain is to small to understand memes so i will hate on memers.

0 voters

everyone dont vote please and flag all of hes memes please like i said i dont want any off topic stuff

1 Like

Dwg, this thread is made by @Beheaded_man who has repeatedly asked you to stop. You’re treading on thin ice here pal

5 Likes

thank you for understanding :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Memes are annoying when they are used to randomly fill up a thread with completely unrelated random pictures. Personally I don’t use memes and don’t even know what’s funny about them, it’s just an image with text.

Please don’t respond to this with something like: ““Personally I don’t use memes and don’t even know what’s funny about them” OMG what is wrong with you! Memes are soooooo funnnnyy!” That would just fill the thread up more. You were asked repeatedly to stop so it’s best to just listen and stop, especially if he is flagging your posts (with reason, it is an option to flag a post for being “off-topic”)

5 Likes

thanks alot for you understanding :)))))))))

3 Likes

@CodeAlpaca i just saw your profile can you help me with my game?

1 Like

Please don’t start your own rebellion on someone’s discussion and tag others to support you. @Beheaded_man asked you multiple times to stop and I think only once should have been enough. I highly recommend that you only post memes relevant to the subject and post on discussions if it relates to it. Not to spam and fill up a discussion just because of your own self interests.

6 Likes

well i guess im ok with memes that are on the subject ok?

1 Like

Sure, what do you need help with?

1 Like

Not really.

1 Like

i need help with 07 you know the little red guy you fight as dex in my game?@CodeAlpaca

Is this meme allowed?

2 Likes

its bootiful absolutely bootiful

1 Like

Thank you, also John has taught me that to say you appreciate a meme, you could call it kek.

2 Likes

I haven’t played your game yet because I’ve been really busy, but when I’m on a computer I’ll play it

1 Like

awww dang it well its okay

1 Like

Like this one?

@Beheaded_man :Memes are worthless!

Me: