My FNF entity game

sorry i meant extension (sorry for late reply)

1 Like

made it so that whenever you go into a song it fades in :ok_hand:

made it so that whenever its at the end of melt down dex says ENOUGH! and the camera zooms in oh and yeah by the way hes named dex. the acid entity

whats a global variable?

2 Likes

Global behavior in Logic & Math I think. When you find it, click the Help icon inside the behavior menu to learn how to use it.

1 Like

where scp?

whats a scp? i dont know what a scp is

2 Likes

but i still dont know how to use the global

1 Like

Hey there :slight_smile:

I don’t necessarily know how to play, you said how but it’s still not very clear. The controls even when used right feel bumpy and inaccurate. The whole process of selecting game modes and the game starting feels wonky and too quick/speeded up.

1 Like

oh sorry thats just flowlab its litterly not my fault i cant fix it sorry its just gonna be there forever :frowning:

That’s not true- it’s the developer’s end. You can make the process better. I wouldn’t complain if it were beyond your limits to fix-

2 Likes

ok then its beyond my limits to fix

SCP is a fictional based community that creates “entities” or anomalies called SCPs and these SCPs are contained within the SCP Foundation.

It’s because you mentioned entities so it might have resembled SCP to 117JOJO.

2 Likes

oh well i mean entitys as in things that we dont know what they are and remember the person that you play as? yeah thats the entity the green guy (and hes actually made out of acid and hes name is dex)

2 Likes

Yeah. I refer to creatures that simply don’t have much of a title to be put under as an entity as well. SCP uses it commonly and any fan who knows anything about it mostly thinks that entities originated from SCP, when its just a general term.

2 Likes

hes name is dex and hes made out of acid :confused:

2 Likes

and this hole entire game is based of a fnf mod called fnf entity

1 Like

the green guy dex the one made out of acid hes the one you call scp/entity

2 Likes

I was just explaining reasons why 117JOJO mentions SCP when he saw the word entity, or at least that’s my thought. But you should be alright.

2 Likes

updates: fades in whenever you go to another level, dex says ENOUGH! in melt down and the camera zooms in. future updates: gonna add RUZAR to born, gonna make everything look better (hopefully)

1 Like