My game is on itch.io! (Dead Risen)

And also more guns and will aim follow your mouse

night and day cycle

camp fire will keep you warm at night and keeps zombies away

ammo

melee weapons and grenades

YES! @GrimProductionZ When do you think these updates will come? I was actually going to suggest a night and day cycle but I thought maybe not, so really good that you are adding it to the game anyway. I actually know the code for ladders, so make use of this instead of the grazer version (For Player):
Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 17.51.11
You would also need to make a border for the ladder as well, and the border surrounds the ladder as so:
Screenshot 2020-05-04 at 17.52.35
I have 2, the invisable purple block and the grey metal pillar thing. I only have 2 because the lader must be bordered ein every angle, and I wanted the two long silver pillars at the side only, but needed one for the top. (The purple blocks will always be invisable when in play mode).

I’m expecting the update to be finished in the next couple of months. it might be less which is what I’m hoping for. also I will try your ladder design.

Wow! I just played your game, and to be honest it is one of the best on flowlab! It’s amazing! The graphics have to be the best part, but being able to enter build mode?! That was pure genious. When you finish this game, you NEED to sell this on Steam for 6.75, or the equivelent in Dollars, I would pay that to play a game like that!

But Seriously the JUMP. PLEASE FIX THE JUMP. To make your job easier set Jump force to 50. And also make it so the character can be controled y WASD and The Arrow Keys. So much better for me.

Sorry I was out side mowing and playing with my dogs. Anyway so it would be about $8.40 in usd for me which I think is a bit to much I would think about maybe $5.99 which in your case would be about 4.81 which that would be a good price for me. And yes I’ll fix jump and add arrow keys

but that price when my game is done of course because for the game now it would be a ripoff since it is not done

Ok all done I did not change the jump to 50 because it was to hight but I changed it to 45 cause it perfect. also you can still jump over zombies

Hey I’ve updated the gun you have to hold the S key down then press or hold space to shoot while holding the S key down

I updated the key binds so much you might want to read the description for the keys

Sorry, I have been offline for a while but Thank You! Sounds very good! Also thanks for changing the jump force as well. And Arrow Keys?! Just as I thought the game could not get better.

Can’t wait for the big update, and dont forget to do an inventory soon! Your game looks professional! And also I can do you an intro explaining the story if you like. @GrimProductionZ :slight_smile:

Ok thanks for your help and liking the game

I’m now making a simple inventory that is temporary which then I can add on to for a better system
how it works is that you collect stuff it will add to you resources
if your place it will take away
if your break blocks it will give back

@“The Kodex” @seamothmaster45 check it out

I did, and so far it looks awesome! I thought the inventory would look like a hotbar, so it was a pleasent suprise to see what it was. But the wood comes late when you chop down trees, but the rock is perfect. Now all you have to do to this is add the crafting menu.

You know this looks actually like my game the Wasteland, but so much better. The only difference was mine was based in a sand/desert island with more of an underground than islands. I do not suggest to play it ever. It glitches like crazy.

What if i want to

I can see now

Fine, but wait 2 to 3 minutes for it to load in the editor:
https://flowlab.io/game/view/1193940
(Ignor it says fixed)

lol i already played it

i looked it up on the game page

good idea though needs lots of work and you can make it a realy good game

Hey @“The Kodex” do you play minecraft