My Illness Devlog(Updated)

Intro
Hello guys if you know Making A Game Based On Your Ideas! - #30 by cottonstudio which i posted not that long ago about how i would make a game based on your ideas that are handed to me. If you dont know then go check it out!(WARNING: Tried my best, dont judge the game.) Thanks to you(@DWGAMEMASTER ,@117JOJO, @John_Shrekinson,@ManiacPumpkin and more) this game finally has a devlog about it. This game will also had 2 more games about him and β†’ his family ←

This game is called my illness, Which is a game about a guy who has two people living inside of him(which means him and this maniac serial killer). Which he has to deal with while setting up a party for has workers at his company(and no he is not rich…!Not yet!) Ok thats all make sure you check this page everyday, and hope you have a great day making games! :smile: :+1: :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Thanks, you too!

2 Likes

I have made the newest cover for the game but it will change everytime I have a idea about it so here is the new one
Capture

1 Like

For Smiulated Idea
When the bad takes over it makes you see people as something else and everything something else, and no this is not Optical illusion, this is real but they look different, so you kill them(you dont see it happen)

1 Like

There are now The working station and your company house. You can go in but it will not be completed. The art will change over time but for now its a sketch

1 Like

No,i say its more like moon knight:
the other one takes the control of the body,while the other is forced to watch himself killl everyone he loves.

1 Like

lol Might as well make this a moon knight
(NOT)

1 Like

Noooo moon knight would never do that1!1!

1 Like

you havnt watched the series on disney plus, @John_Shrekinson ?

I have and I really like it

Can you put goofy ahh sounds in this game?

1 Like

Quandale Dingle in My Ilness by cottonstudio :flushed:?

1 Like