My new multiplayer rpg

Update:

• changes dryads projectile movement
  • added a new enemy in the top of the map
  • fixed the spawning (again)
2 Likes

I just unlocked all the slime skills! I think I’m the first to do this.

2 Likes

Congrats! I’ll have to expand the skill tree soon…

2 Likes

That one game by grazer was Allright

1 Like

It was still a bit laggy and didn’t have a whole lot of gameplay on it other than just jumping around shooting other players, but still, not too many people played it so it was kind of boring.

2 Likes

this game is very cool and good but you need to add some more enemys and have them spawn more to so then its more hectic with more action

1 Like

look at the map for more enemies, I have 3 right now

1 Like

i did i like the varitey im saying spawn more or make a insane mode where more spawn

1 Like

yeah also every 5 levels-ish maybe your damage should increase rn even when you level up it stays the same (I feal like it would be fun to 1 shot the boss XD)
BUT I love the game!!!

2 Likes

and this might make the game more laggy but you could change the max players to like 4-6

other then the amount of real time players and enemies spawning i think the game is cool

it is 8, multiple people can chose the same monster :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh hmm ok then i guess i just couldn’t find no one at that time

holy crap those leaf people are OVERPOWERED

2 Likes

Update:

• added 2 new skills for each monster
    - More flames and toxic joe for the slime
    - Lingering Trial and Triple Mandibles for Centipede
  • nerfed dryads
2 Likes

I would like it if you could hover over the other players and see their names so I could know who I’m playing with.

2 Likes

unfortunately you can’t share texts or lists right now so I’m not sure if that’s possible :frowning:

I may try using a long number to represent text though…

3 Likes

well actually i created a working chat system once :upside_down_face:

how did you do that?

1 Like

well, it was a combination of typing and then transferring that text to a sync list which transfers to a regular list which goes into text, but yeah :stuck_out_tongue: