Flowlab All-Stars Racing Transformed [seeking users for dev team]

Long time no see, and only if he’s from a game.

2 Likes

Looks awesome!

3 Likes

isn’t yet but will be soon

5 Likes

his name is him right? and what game is he from. also @hihilogic what game is soren from?

4 Likes

I’m not doing Soren :upside_down_face:
I’m doing the Jake character, and he’s from a game that I’m making RN

3 Likes

This is Jake:
pixil-frame-0 (3)

*edit *
Took me a day to make. Practiced on shading and stuff… also, yes, that is a Z over his eye

5 Likes

Question: what is an aura?

5 Likes

According to spiritual beliefs, an aura or human energy field is a colored emanation said to enclose a human body or any animal or object . In some esoteric positions, the aura is described as a subtle body.

5 Likes

So it’s the same type of Stand as Star Platinum?

2 Likes

I meant like what is it in this game, what does it do? Should’ve been more specific

5 Likes

@8-bit_Creator @John_Shrekinson @Ramshackle @00T_Free to help with the confusement for auras, for example, Richard Cross has the All-Star called blade strike, his aura will be rotating knives around him when he activates his All-Star. Just like any other character, but another example is Blaze, when she activates her All-Star, fire blast, fireballs rotate around her.

5 Likes

How about Magician’s Red’s Burning Cross? It would be an awesome reference.

3 Likes

I understood what you meant, but thanks for the explanation anyways :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Character Roster:

Blaze: From Blocky Universe

Inferno: From Blocky Universe

Cloud: From Blocky Universe

Reala: From Blocky Universe

Starlight: From Blocky Universe

Ages: From Blocky Universe

Jake: From The Next Dimension

Richard Cross: From Subject 14

Gamougg: From Taile of Gamougg

Wilder: From Wilder’s Creation

Subject: 009: From The Facility

Sam: From Decimation of Mankind

Team Blocky: From Team Super Blocky Racing

DJ Candy: From Club Flowlab

5 Likes

Epic! For future reference, the series is called Taile Gamougg, or if you’re talking about the original trilogy, the same thing but all lowercase. I’m looking forward to this game’s release!

4 Likes

Wait, you can put yourself in the game? lol.

4 Likes

I- what? He’s not, though-

2 Likes

No, I was referring to it as a 3rd person standpoint and I wasn’t really referring to anyone in general. I just found it unique you can request yourself to be put in the game, that’s all. Yeah the phrasing was a but misunderstanding, lol.

5 Likes

The Next Dimension :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

@HuckleBerry Is it okay if I have a track featured from A Stitch In Time? I don’t know exactly what I would call it though.

4 Likes