Need a more randomizer

The randomizer that i was usggested works like a charm but somethings…does not work out so good. It would show the same character 3 times or more. so how can i make a more affective randomizer

1 Like

Would you mind sharing what type of randomizer you’re using?

As for things repeating, that naturally happens randomly. If you didn’t want to have the same thing appear twice I could do that for you, but I don’t know what the code you’re using looks like

1 Like

Well lets see i need a npc animation randomizer. Randomizes different animation but in same sprite

1 Like

So are you doing that currently?

2 Likes

You need to make the animations obviously, then you need to but a randomizer block and put filters for the outputs corresponding to the numbers the randomizer makes, then you must connect those filters to the animations. then you’re done! (That’s what I do)

1 Like

Not quite, what I showed above is actually a far more effective method. And if you did need several full animations and not just single frame using a router would be much better than several filters

1 Like

true.
Im not that good at coding though, most of my projects are simple, and I don’t understand the animation go to feature.

3 Likes

the animation go to, when a number is inputted into it, it goes to that frame of the animation selected.

2 Likes

Each frame has a number assigned to it so when you have a number into thego to it will check the number and show the correct frame.