Need Game Ideas Part 8

I need ideas! You can use the ideas on the bottom!This is actually the eight time, so i really need good ones

1 Like

Yes apalca. pretty sure eight

1 Like

Make a game that has a lot of potential for speed runners, like how Speed Quest has a few of interesting movement options, but really cool combinations

3 Likes

What’s speed quest? I know someone made that but i dont know what its about.

1 Like

tryng it outtttttttttttttttt

1 Like

This is kinda amazing, but i dont know how to make any ball mechanics and these stuff. :pensive:

1 Like

It doesn’t need to be a ball, just some sort of game you can speedrun. If you don’t want to do speedrunning, a tag/hide n’ seek game with really smooth movements would be cool (like Mario odyssey)

1 Like

im not that good at coding im more easy on platformers

2 Likes

mind teach how to make a sticky ball like that code

1 Like

I haven’t really done many platformers so I’d have to think about how to do it more, but here’s an example of how to make wall jumps Flowlab Game Creator - Wall Jump Example

1 Like

I try use some of pixel :pizza: code, but they end up probably for indie. Cuz they never work.

Code always works even for non-indie flowlabbers (Like myself), unless it involves a few things only indie players have but most indie features are only visual things.

1 Like

But why dont it work. sad. I did change some stuff.

1 Like

It just needs some things to be changed, like objects the collision, ray casts, proximity, or messages are set to

i had changed some messages, changed my character names

collisions and yeeee

It’s pretty easy, you just need smooth movement and animations. I’m not saying it isn’t impressive how smooth it is, though.

1 Like

no i mean like the game, its pretty nice

Flowlab Game Creator - New Game btw why can i pass through wall