Need someone who's good at behaviors for 12,000 BC, a prehistoric open world survival game JOB OPEN

I’d help but I’m really busy making DoM (which is turning out great btw) whenever I finish or have more time I’d love to help!

But your kind of advertising your game in another discussion and this his about @praisetheyuppee game so please only talk about helping not helping or how great his game is not yours Im not trying to fight or argue or get on your bad side but wouldnt it just be more polite :slight_smile:

I wasn’t trying to advertise my game I was just saying that I am busy with another game, but I would like to help when I can.

(and sorry, but this is coming from a guy who said saying “hi” is rude)

This is exactly what you said (which is Turing out really great btw)
You did not have to say that after saying you are working on another game thats pretty much saying the games great play it all you had to say was i am working on my game but when Im finished Id be glad to help you but instead though added that your game is turning out greate btw which is saying its greate play it

that is not at all what I meant, but ok.

I’m going to end this conversation here before it escalates

You be clickbait you must be punished your punishment is advertise my game please please please please please

I know how to make fully funtional easy inventory systems with pickup(no drop yet) eauip and use

@praisetheyuppee , is this still open? I could help for a few days. I have so many projects, so normally what I do is I go on your game for about 12 hours a day for a few hours and make it look clean, as well as advancing gamr mechanics. Then I’d leave you to it for a bit until you need my help.

@meburningslime I’d love to have you, your help is very welcome your flowlab rep is pretty good, and I know you’ve made some pretty good games.

Does this mean @praisetheyuppee that your back from were ever you where cuz I was going to make some changes to you game while you where gone but I wanted to get your permission first

@GrimProductionZ go ahead

are you taking more people because I would be up for it.

So what do you want me to do.

just make different items of ur choice

Ok I will then. Man the stupid word count thing I had to put this extra part so I could send this message.

Sorry, I literally have a job for flowlab rn, I’m makinf curriculums for a Ministry Service. Afterwards though, probably during summer, I’ll help.

lol i understand thanks bro

This post is so old but im back on here for a bit, im gonna start working on this game again if youre still interested id love the help

I’m swamped rn so I can’t join a dev team, but I’d be happy to answer any of your questions after the Flowjam