Never mind @JR01 did it somehow don't go here

I want to be able to send other people behavior bundles, and vice versa. There could be a system to ask people for bundles, offer people bundles, (keyword being offer so you can’t fill somebody’s bundle section with trash), and accept people’s requests for bundles. It would probably demolish the servers that @grazer set up, but it would still be cool. [poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar groups=admins,moderators,staff,trust_level_0,trust_level_1,trust_level_2,trust_level_3,trust_level_4]

• Good idea
  • Bad idea
    [/poll]

Ummm, @JR01 made a bundle library…

Oof i spelled that wrong probably no offense

no offense, but I dont think that would really be needed

Hey @AB_Games - Maybe you’re not aware, or maybe I misunderstand your request, but I think you can already do what you want.

To share a set of behaviors (bundles or any other blocks), you can select them using the select tool and click “copy”. Then you can paste them into another game, or even into the forum like this:

{"data":{"behavior":{"v":"2","nodes":[{"comp_x":0,"comp_y":0,"inputCount":4,"outputCount":4,"name":"Label","behaviorType":"logic.hud.Label","x":-720,"y":-768,"group":"","id":"f7b9667cbe1cbb4f","text":"It Works!","textColor":13715303,"fontName":"oduda","scale":10,"borderStyle":"None","borderColor":null,"borderSize":0,"textAlign":"left"}],"links":[]}}}  

You can put that useless behavior above in your game by copying it, then clicking in the behavior window background, selecting “import” and pasting the code into the import window that pops up.

yeah i just learned about that before you did that but still thanks