new bug

When making a custom color in the sprite editor all it does is erase.

Oh and the screenshot button is not working.

To to screen shot do the following: MAKE SURE ALL OF IT IT PRESSED AT THE SAME TIME!!! Command THEN Shift THEN 3

Ok, 1. Isn’t that for Mac, not Windows, and 2. I am talking about the screenshot for the games icon.

The custom colors don’t stay. To use them, hit enter after your 6 digit hex code.
You can also use the color dropper button to pick up colors.
As for the screenshot button, I don’t have a game to test it, because all my images I needed to time just right.

yes…this bug is true

I know how to use the custom colors, it is after you enter the custom color all it does is erase. And about the screenshot button, it doesn’t even show up. Or the install button.

Reply to RR.GOA

[Ok, 1. Isn’t that for Mac, not Windows, and 2. I am talking about the screenshot for the games icon.]

I thought u were running mac :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey R.R.GOA - thanks for pointing this out. I made some changes to the colors recently (better/larger default color palette, remembers last picked color) and broke that accidentally. Should be fixed now.

The colors now work fine, but the screenshot button doesn’t appear for games I made recently.
img
no img
And now that I look at it neither is the facebook comment section.

That’s a little peculiar considering I just made a game and it shows up. You wouldn’t happen to be using a school account would you?

No. I had a free one but now I pay for Indie.