New Flowlab Challenge!

No problem! You will probably appreciate my game SCP: World’s End now.

Hopefully you guys are still working on your games. You still have some time lol!

I would help, but im working on my own containment breach game.

I’m pretty sure SCP is abandoned and unpopular(unless you look at roblox) but if your trying to get this SCP thing to flowlab I won’t recommend you create a challenge for it.But ok.It’s cool and all,but imo it’s not that great.
(If your going to harass me id like to remind you opinions exist)

First of all, challenges as far as I know are allowed in the flowlab forums. Second, it does indeed still have an active fan base. Finally, it might not be your thing, it isnt my thing either, but that doesnt mean it wouldnt be a fun challenge.

P.S: The challenge started June 21.

@Gamer20 is the new Daniel Folston.
DUDE, 987 NEW SCPS CAME OUT THIS YEAR
IT’S ALIVE

@meburningslime Sorry I do not keep up on SCP Games

Wait 987? Thats a lot! How many scps total are there now.

@“ManiacPumpkin”, too many for me to count. :lol:

I’m pretty sure SCP is abandoned and unpopular

Not really they are making a bunch of remakes using unity and they got a lot of attention since they were more realistic and you cloudless interact more

Yeah that was a quote from @Gamer20

@Kraylos What was the quote?I don’t remember me saying any quote.

@Kraylos Oh the “I’m pretty sure NSG is abandoned”

CAN YALL JUST READ THE WHOLE SENTENCE INSTEAD OF JUST LOOKING STRAIGHT AT THE BEGINNING

@Gamer20 can you just stop? We get the point and you’re just digging yourself deeper.

@meburningslime I ended up like the idea of SCP - 1230 so much I have decided to try and make a proper game out of it ( instead of just making it just for a competition )
Thanks for introducing it to me!!!
:smiley:

Its a really cool concept and it makes for a more personalized experience!

@meburningslime Sorry,I just get a bit of attention from the comment that I just get angry