New game everyone

1 Like

Hey @CHillflakes, thanks for posting it - it looks like a good start. I have a few suggestions:

1. Change the name :slightly_smiling_face:
  2. Add a Camera to your player so that he doesn’t leave the screen

Exuse me but how do i make it where he doesnt leave the screen

camera behavior ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

You could make a solid block and use it to surround the border where the camera doesn’t touch. It keeps the player from advancing out of camera range.

example? Im new to flowlab

So you have a camera on the player right? If you don’t you can just insert a camera behavior onto the character and then open it. There should be four options saying left, right, top, bottom. Left and top require negative numbers to actually extend so if you want to extend the left or top of the screen then you need to use negative numbers. Right and bottom use positive numbers so you don’t have to use a negative sign in there at all. After you get a camera configured, you can measure how long the camera extends out to and then place solid blocks right outside of the camera range so you can’t see the blocks, but it keeps the player from going out of bounds. I don’t know if I have enough time to make an example, or any levels, but I’m sure someone else might be able to help you out.

New Updates:

New name
Enemy health bars

1 Like

New ending!!!

1 Like

fun game!! (2000000000000000000000000000000000000)