New Game From CBG: FIII

Have fun

8 Likes

New CrimsonBlack game! I thought Starblast Finale was your last :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Bro don’t make it sound like you’re complaining, seeing this guy come back is awesome

Hey, @CrimsonBlackGames, do you plan on making more games after this? Or will this one most likely be the last one for real?

3 Likes

Pretty cool, but pretty confusing. I don’t think it’s completely working…

That’s not what I meant, sorry. I’m excited and the game is great, also my hands are now cramped :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s working - take a look at the OG Focus games for some reference

2 Likes

Also, the music is amazing. Very groovy indeed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I might’ve pirated focus II’s music to listen to on my own time… :grimacing:

1 Like

No clue. Just doing projects whenever I feel like it. SBF is the last (or first?) starblast game

3 Likes

By now you may have noticed “the best” on the scoreboard. That is the highest anyone has scored ever

3 Likes

This game is crazy hard (but fun!). I managed to almost get to the top score (4 seconds shy), but wow… my eyes and my brain got confuzzled.

EDIT: also, my girlfriend is not able to play it at all. Just watching it makes her dizzy.

5 Likes

I’ll have to try this out tomorrow, but can’t wait!

2 Likes

the difficulty doesnt spike as fast
Also pretty colors make a return

3 Likes

FINALLY beat the record someone had created with this game. so 131.6 seconds is now the standing record in this game (That means anyone has the opportunity to beat it, and they will know if they beat it because the world record is kept within the game)

1 Like

wow, forgot he commented here… may these words be immortalized, brother.

2 Likes

Crap. i broke it again. its 155.5 now

1 Like

Alllright, figured it would be time to give this game a slight update. theres a 1 in 51 chance that a 1-up will spawn in the game now. ya cant miss them. might make the game a little easier.

2 Likes

How did I not know about this??
I’m like Focus II’s number one supporter and I didn’t know there was a Focus III?!:woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Dunno. Honestly still surprised this game went nowhere

1 Like

Regardless, I gave native mobile support to the game. Now it’s just a matter of exporting

1 Like