Soon to be backup Off Topic ChanneI

It’s “I need help (not flowlab)”

there is only one person (I think) that did a face reval on flowlab. And that was rcreger.

https://storage.cloudconvert.com/tasks/c6c40120-7378-4e43-9aaa-51231050959e/Spider-Man%202%20Pizza%20Theme%20but%20it's%20a%20high%20quality%2030%20minute%20loop%20that%20doesn't%20speed%20up.%20(320%20%20kbps).mp3?AWSAccessKeyId=cloudconvert-production&Expires=1611974034&Signature=vq9w1yhDqzZAurKo6b8IEHSLrqU%3D&response-content-disposition=inline%3B%20filename%3D"Spider-Man%202%20Pizza%20Theme%20but%20it's%20a%20high%20quality%2030%20minute%20loop%20that%20doesn't%20speed%20up.%20(320%20%20kbps).mp3"&response-content-type=audio%2Fmpeg

@ManiacPumpkin we have competition for the flowjam…

1 Like

When Your Minecraft Girlfriend Spam-Crouches Another Guy RIP Sad 10 Year  Old Gamer Boy Noises | Minecraft Meme on ME.ME60+ Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends ideas in 2021 | thomas the tank  engine, thomas the tank, thomasblursed images on Twitter: "Blursed Up https://t.co/zTHaPATvTz… "

Blursed Pikachu : blursedimagesBlursed pikachu : blursedimagesBlursed Pikachu : blursedimagesBlursed bart : blursedimagesBlursed Pikachu : blursedimagesBlursed Pikachu : blursedimagesBlursed Pikachu : blursedimages

2 Likes

A cursed Patrick has been encountered : UnexpectedSCP30 Best Cursed Memes and Funny Pics - MemeVilla | Funny pictures, Animal  memes, Funny animal memesCursed image - ImgflipThanks I hate Kirby : TIHIIt's a sir pelo Kirby | Kirby memes, Kirby, Dark humour memescursed_emote_lips - Discord Emoji

4 Likes

But why

1 Like

It should look like a pixelated character using knives or daggers.

1 Like

When you have unsuspecting friends

When you have an editing tool during a google meet

2021_03_11_0zv_Kleki (1)

5 Likes

how dare u i can do the same thing to u lol

wanna watch lol only takes few mins for good one

could you stick to the backup otc of destiny?

talking in more than one just clogs the forums, sorry if this came out the wrong way!

2 Likes

Ȩ̴̙͓͖̯̹̾͋͛̅N̵̘̩̲͖͙̓̾̓̚ͅṰ̶̘̗̮̻̣͒̋̅Ȩ̶͉͕̦̼̋̓̍̋̂̏R̴̪̔̏̔̍Ȉ̸̞̥̻N̵̘̦̱̆́̾͐̀͝G̶̢͚̻̼̭̺̓̓̋̆̍͑ ̵̝̣͈̻́͋͋̀̕͝A̴̦̹̥̞̤͛̽̆̽ ̴͇̝̞̞͉̏̈́̋̈́͆͒N̷̯͆͑̀́̓͑Ȩ̴̛̻͇̖̀͌̒͌W̴͕̠͗ ̴̨̟̟̂̾̀͠A̵̧̞̹̦̗̚G̷̗͕̩̏̄̓́Ȩ̸̜̤̔̐͋̅̀,̴̠̻̞̻̰͂̌͐̾̄̕ ̷͍͖̳͎̋̄̚Ẉ̸̙̼̿̾̾̈Ą̴̛͇͍̋̀̄Ț̸̢͈́͒C̷̢̭̭̏͊̄̆͋̕Ḧ̷͓͛̾̌ ̴̡͙͐͗͐̚Ą̶̞̿͗͌̾̆͝S̵͓͈̻͚̩̑͑ ̵̻͔̙̒̑̐́Ṱ̷̱͖̖͛͑͐̇̚͘H̵͔͉̗̖̲̞̔͆͗E̸͕̰͔͕̬͆̌͑̈͜ ̷̡̢͈̗̤̀͘ͅW̴̧̯͕̳͙̾͑́͜O̶̡͉̲̎̐̃̑R̶̺̪̻͆͛͑̎́̅L̶̻̇͠Ḓ̴̨̙͇̥̉ ̵͔̙̟̜̻̳͗͗̔͝C̸̡̫̻̠͋Ṟ̷̜̺͈̩̽Û̸̫̟͚̯̳̂͋̍͂͜M̴̺̲̳̀Ḇ̴͖͚̗͇͋̈́͜L̸̪͌͋͜Ę̴̲̠͊͑̒̏̚S̵̺̭̣͈͎̈̋̄͗̋͠ ̶͔̯̬͔̏͆Á̷͍͇͍̄̚W̴͍̥͚̳̽̈́Å̶̝̯͕͋̔Y̶̨̱͖͍͚͈͑̓͗͊͑̽ ̸̤͇̫̈̅̆̔T̸̼̾͛̐͌͐͠ͅO̴͇͎̭̩̲͐͒͠ ̴͖̘̬̂N̷͖͍̩̉Ó̸̬̱͚̓̐̈́T̴̡͉͖̤͒͂͋ͅͅH̶̨͇̖͌̅̌̓I̴̲̬̙̺̳̋̀͐̒̕͘N̴̹͓̲̙͖̋̄͘͜͝G̷̡̼͖͚̻̝̀͗̑̈͗͝ ̶̢͍̘̥̗̓͒̒̏B̷͓̪̜̠̙̞̀̈U̵̮͉̫͗̊̆̚ͅT̸̪̭̾̔͗̃͘͠ ̵̞̩̂̀͛̄Ạ̷͙̭̪͇̔̈́̔̽̓̉Š̴͔̫͙̼̓͜H̵͇̯̆̃͜E̸͂̿̋́ͅS̸̢̃̌̈́̊͛.̵̞͈͓̇ͅ.̵̻̭͚̮͂̎͠.̸̪̖͙̞̮͛̃͜

1 Like

ok

2 Likes

tenor (2)

2 Likes

I thought we were done talking here-

yeah Mr. Edgelord, we’re using the back up off topic of destiny
Your username might as well be TTVXx_FazeDarknessUltima_xX

3 Likes

Do you really think you have the right to judge the quality of a username with a name like that…? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

À̸ͅ ̶̥̄B̶̹̊l̶͔̉ẽ̷̪͝a̵̖͑͜k̵̊͜͝ ̶̝͗̀E̶͍̓t̷̲̓ê̷͍̲ṟ̸͒͛n̶͖̚i̸̭͆̓t̸̗̓͆y̸̧͝ ̶̗́͝o̸̩̟͑́f̸͖͆̄ ̵͎͓̀s̸̳͇͑ũ̴͝ͅf̷͕͘f̴͔̩̈́ẻ̵̟ř̷̠̋í̶̼̥̈n̶̻̝̐g̸̛͓͇,̷̗̠̓̓ ̷̢̉ḭ̴́̊ţ̵͝ ̵͇̈́c̶̦̥̏o̴̩̿ű̷͎͜ĺ̴̦d̴͖̲̍̋ ̶̡͈̇b̸̪̗̀͗ȩ̸̐ ̷͔̉ȩ̵̛̋n̶͚̮̎ḏ̶̕ȩ̸̂̉d̸̙͇́.̴͖̣̎.̴̝͗.̷͚̎s̷͚̦̍͆w̷̗̎i̷͖͛̕f̴̝̳̎t̵͍͓̓l̶̨͎̈́̾y̵̯̚.̴̻̼̾.̴̥̈́͝.̵̙̞́͠

2 Likes

Ah, yes. Kermit death.

1 Like