New Release: Leaderboards, Achievements, & More! 🎖️

6 Likes

OoOoOoOoooOH Fullscreen is for free users now? Noice,

4 Likes

nice i think this is good update

6 Likes

this sounds amazing! I’ll have to try the achievements out right away.
also, where do I find earned achievements?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure grazer will add this later.

2 Likes

They are going to get listed on the site, but that’s not yet complete.

7 Likes

Welcome to Flowlab, Mytheraider!

3 Likes

Hey everyone, there was a big bug with the leaderboard behavior that is fixed now, but the records were deleted in the example. On a good note, breaking this example will help fix issues with the Leaderboard so your game doesn’t break. If anyone has a second to play the game and fill the example back up, I would really appreciate it.

2 Likes

How do I get on the leaderboard?

If you are logged in and play the game, you are automatically on the leaderboard.
This is just an example to show and test how the leaderboard works.
This leaderboard goes by the highest score, but your score is randomly generated.

2 Likes

Bro momento

Thanks for your help!

What was the bug with the leaderboard?

1 Like

I’m not exactly sure, what happened is that the Leaderboard was reset for no reason, Grazer went into it and found a large mess with the old leaderboard data and would need to manually port each user in the leaderboard to restore it. But since this is just an example and the scores aren’t really important to keep up with, it’s much easier if we just got more users to refill the leaderboard example. :slight_smile:

The good news is that he fixed this bug and shouldn’t apply to anyone else.

2 Likes

I remember the days when these epic announcements would get nine likes… I’m ecstatic both about yhe update and to the continual growth of this website and our dream maker Grazer!
(And yes sorry for the late reply, been very busy recently.)

4 Likes

Ok, so I just have a quick question about these two. Do “emitted” objects count as “spawned” objects?

3 Likes

I believe so.

3 Likes

Well then that is amazing and it just so happens to be exactly what I’ve been struggling with in my game for like a month now. So this is great

4 Likes

Oh, wait, nevermind. It doesn’t seem like it’s working with emitted objects at this moment. @grazer could this be a future addition, perhaps?

4 Likes

You could make a workaround using a global number.

1 Like

LOl im just an alt for Carbonsoda Sorry

1 Like