4. ?
  5. Profit

Here’s a test game to try, I just tested it on my iPhone & iPad both:

5 Likes

My phone is broken too so I just can’t play my game anymore

1 Like

NICE UPDATE! :smile: :smiley:

1 Like

You can test it on pc if you reload the page with handheld mode turned on in the console.
(The blue icon next to element)

Screenshot_20230329_211837_Discord

7 Likes

Heh, I think it might work because my PC is touchscreen.
(Would it work?)

Not atm, it only detects touch sensors on mobile browsers.

2 Likes

Darn. That’s a bummer. I’m terrible with mobile stuff, lol.

1 Like

What’s the point of having the gesture block be free when the device check block (it’s required to check for touchscreen to make it work) is stuck past a paywall?

Does it? I haven’t played around with them yet lol.

Yes it is :rage::rage::rage::rage: and it’s stupid

Either make them both free or both payed

Is the touch check behavior premium only too? It doesn’t say on the help screen.

Yes both of em are indie, except gestures

Sadly yes, they are all grey.

1 Like

Hey @Vaprzz -

1. You don’t have to have a check in order to use swipe controls - swipes will only activate on touch screen devices, and they do nothing otherwise.

2. I didn’t really intentionally make the check block an Indie-only block, it just ended up that way because I put it in the mobile section, which are blocks specifically for mobile apps (and therefor only make sense if you have indie). I can see about making a special case for the check, since it can be used on mobile browsers unlike the other mobile-specific blocks.

3. Your aggressive tone is pretty off-putting, please relax a little bit and reflect on your approach here

6 Likes

Its just because my laptop is touchscreen as well and it didn’t work so I assumed I needed :sweat_smile:

As I say again, this does not work with PC touch screen right now. The behavior only works on mobile browsers. New Release: Multitouch đŸ“± - #34 by JR01

4 Likes

Your laptop is collecting screen touches, but sending click events to the browser. Try using your phone instead to test.

5 Likes

Can the behavior be updated to allow PC touchscreen as well? I too have a touch screen laptop

2 Likes

It will work with any system that sends “Touch” events to the browser instead of “Click” events. This is up to your operating system and browser, not Flowlab.

You can try using your browser’s built-in mobile device emulator as well. In Chrome you do that by opening the dev tools and clicking the “Toggle Device Toolbar” button

6 Likes