New section on the site: A Blog? đź““

So I finally broke down and added a blog (again) to the site. There was one a long time ago, but I never really made the time to post there.

I needed a place to post stuff that doesn’t fit in the “documentation” area, and this seemed like a good place to put them:

• Tips for game dev or using Flowlab
  • General game design articles
  • Explanations of new features
  • Whatever else doesn’t fit in the docs

Please take a look, read the first article if it sounds interesting, and let me know if you like it, or if you don’t :slight_smile:

Thanks!

17 Likes

I think this is a great way for users to understand different techniques and skills for game development. I think there’s a lot of cool potential with this!

Just two questions: How often do you think we’ll be seeing articles and will there be other authors?

6 Likes

Not sure yet, but I think weekly probably makes sense to start.

I think guest authors would be great!

If anyone has an idea for an article the would like to pitch, let me know. I’ll probably be picky, but having more articles would be a good thing for sure.

8 Likes

FINALLY, NOW EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M TRYING TO SAY WHEN I’M TELLING THEM TO SEND A MESSAGE TO A PARENT OBJECT :slight_smile:

Edit: sorry I had all caps on.
2 Likes

Grazer just know I’d love to write loads of blogs for you, if you want I can prepare a google document and share it with you so you can read it yourself, approve, and maybe even publish! I’ve got loads of blog ideas to help users!

6 Likes

R.I.P. all the fan wikis

1 Like