New Update: Better Rotations!

Yaaaaaaaa
So you can make double “ifs” and “ands”
or only being able to trigger something if something else is like that too

Triggers are the starting points of behaviors and act like “ifs”, except for timers we don’t need inputs for them. I didn’t really understand the reason, but I think your problems can be solved using switches or filters- so maybe try that out.

Uh… Actually I’ve tried both and were not successful.
But, switches and filters do still help.

So what’s your specific goal? If you state the problem we could probably tell you if there’s something missing.
What I understand is that you want a trigger to be enabled when something happens, such as keys unlocking a door. Then messages and switches would work just fine.

So, want I want to happen is when a collision tiggers it asks if spacebar is down, and if so you fly, but if you didn’t hit the jetpack,the spacebar would’nt do anything

How bou’ da’

… yeah, just use the switches. Collision (jetpack) connects to the ON of the switch. Keyboard (spacebar) connects to IN. Then the switch output connects to a negative number then y velocity.
Btw anyone getting a nintendo switch?

Use switches/filters/toggle switches

A “trigger” can’t have an input because it’s an “if statement”, it triggers automatically. Forcing a trigger behavior to send an output is pretty weird, I wouldn’t even call it a trigger anymore.

Luminous700 Thanks!!! It worked!!!

Is the timer now different?

@GRazer how’d you change your name?

Wouldn’t it be GRazor?

Should be GrahHseR

It changed back…

Hi I am a new member and I have been working on this game and trying to figure out how to use everything. It would really help if you could give me some feedback and tell me how to delete a level and get a sprite back that i accidentally deleted. It would be much appreciated. Thanks!

@jlg5k Deleting levels isn’t available although it should be.

Recovering sprites is not possible either. The best thing to do is have a photo editor on your computer and upload the images onto the editor.

If you would like feedback, just create a discussion with the category “play my game”

Be sure to copy/paste the link there

Thank you!