New Update - Dev Teams / Game Collaboration

@Latif3 & @“Mhx Ar” - thanks for helping me track it down, copy and paste should be fixed now.

I think it’s awesome

Off-topic, but is everyone just going to be changing their profile pic to grazer’s? I must have missed the memo.

I noticed that too, @“Mhx Ar”

I also noticed a bug @grazer while playing SB3, later in the game (around 60k score) powerups stopped despawning, and enemies would pop in instead of fading in using ease.

@grazer just another tag just in case

That may take me a while to track down - I’m not sure I’ve ever gotten to 60K in SB3.

@grazer if youd think it would help, you probably could turn on mobile edition, and activate auto fire. I think the keys might be disabled but I doubt it

@grazer
You could try playing starblast from the editor, and just disconnect the wire that allows you to be killed, then hit play, because it won’t save, but you’ll still be able to get to 60 K without having to worry about dying

@CrimsonBlackGames
[spoiler]
For future games, you might want to make a debug screen, for things like X and Y position, X and Y movement, buttons being pressed, a side clip that shows the amount of enemies that are spawned, or objects that are spawned, you can have clicking on objects or enemies display their coordinates, their health, how long they’ve been spawned, stuff like that. Now, while that all sounds like a pain and it’s complicated, in the future, if you make a massive project, it’ll make it a lot easier to track down where, and why things are going wrong. Just have a debug button combination, and give options for things like making the player Invincible, making the player be able to move around certain ways, becoming a floating camera that’s able to pass through walls, you know, stuff like that. You don’t have to, it’s just something that I see used to be done a lot in Sega Genesis games. I plan on doing something like that myself, so I can track stuff from a third perspective, and making it a behavior bundle that I can use in all my games. Just an idea, not saying you should or have to.
[/spoiler]

I could actually go ahead and do that. I have the game set up so I can make changes like that, Ill try that @“Mhx Ar”

Mhx Ar
Thank you for the information.