New update (finally) - Big Behavior Update!

@Latif3 - can you step through how to reproduce that zoom bug? I can’t seem to make it happen here.

@Luminous700 - does removing the camera (or setting bg = repeat) in that Boss Fighter object fix the issue? We should maybe make a new thread to discuss this issue if it’s still occurring.

@grazer I meant the sidebar that holds the behaviors.
So do I click the behavior screen then use ctrl+v? I can’t seem to get it.

I use Chrome and sometimes puffin.

I’m probably being really, REALLY stupid right now, but can you give me step-by-step instructions?

I made this game to test the update out, and to make a simple little platformer in the process. https://flowlab.io/game/view/668504

Oh, that works! Thanks grazer.

@Luminous700 are you able to pull it off?

I never used it… but probably will sometime. It looks complicated O_o

Hey @jngthree - it looks like the problem is that paste isn’t working on Chrome, sry about that :confused:

I don’t have a fix yet, I’ll have to play with it some to figure out a workaround.

Ok, as long as it’s not just me. Thanks!

Great update all its missing is my request

@grazer safari won’t work either

@grazer (sorry for my bad english)
There is an issue at your upgrade, when I delete a camera, its white thing doesnt gets destroyed. Again, sorry for my bad english

@olcayolcayolcay2 - thanks for reporting the issue, I’ll check it out. Also, your english is great, don’t worry :slight_smile:

@grazer so I had an idea. On the paste menu, there’s an “enter code” option that allows you to ctrl+v into a text bar. When the ok button is pressed the system interprets it then adds it in. What do you think?

@jngthree - that’s not a bad idea :slight_smile:

If I can’t figure out how to get Chrome and Safari to cooperate I may go that route.

@grazer just trying to help :slight_smile:

I believe that flowlab might shine above all of the other engines some day…

@grazer so I’ve taken a look at scratch recently, and I noticed some games that are essentially IO game remakes such as Slither. They all have one thing in common: they use a cloud service to save/load player positions to make the game multiplayer. Maybe if you could find a way to set this up, we could actually pull off the multiplayer thing like everyone has wanted. Socket.io has a free service thing I think (that’s actually what Starblast.io uses) Not sure, but worth looking into.

I usually don’t point out grammar and spelling mistakes, but in the changelog you said “by pressing the shit key” instead of “by pressing the shift key”. You should fix that, or some careful readers will be really confused XD

Fixed.

good

I noticed it, idk why I didn’t say anything :tongue: