New Update: Interface Tweaks ✨

oh gosh oh golly goodness

I don’t understand this description - what Flowlab logo are you grabbing?

3 Likes

This one:

1 Like

Thats what the new update is.

Awesome, thanks for the fix; there is one other thing . . . It’s now possible to disconnect wires while clicking on a behavior block. It’s kind of obnoxious as you can try to open a behavior and instead end up deleting a wire behind it, and then you have to go back and find which wire it was to reconnect it. .

3 Likes

Ctrl + Z

1 Like

Doesn’t exist on mobile, nor is the Undo button visible…

4 Likes

But sometimes the wires are in a giant pile and you may just accidentally click it and not even notice it’s gone.

4 Likes

That happened to me earlier, but I was able to notice a wire disappear halfway across the screen, and thank goodness for the undo button or else I wouldn’t have known what I unlinked.

2 Likes

Flowlab’s been goofing a lot since the update and I know they plan on getting fixed, but its been rather frustrating to work on anything.

I keep deleting connections behind behaviors. When i click on a behavior to drag it, it only moves me around the editor and not move the behavior half the time.
It won’t connect between behaviors unless I move it in very awkward positions. Like I try connecting a link between two dots, but it won’t even select the second dot unless I’m away from it, instead of on top.

I really hope this gets patched soon, but it really hasn’t been much of a major issue other than just annoying bugs, but I can easily work around them.

6 Likes

I haven’t noticed many bugs that are being reported, but I did notice that some of the hitboxes for the wires are a little strange. Sometimes, hovering over them with the mouse doesn’t highlight the wire, and clicking it doesn’t delete it. This is more prominent when those wires are next to behaviors, or if there are multiple wires near each other.

It’s not a major issue that I find annoying, and I have yet to come across the other bugs, but I am confident that a fix for all of this is coming very soon, probably within the next week or so.

7 Likes

YES! I can finally continue work on growing Vengence! Wanted this for a while Grazer, thank you!

6 Likes

Try, getting a new mouse or its a flowlab problem.

No it’s not a mouse, cause a few other users were experiencing similar issues and I’ve used both a mouse and a trackpad on two different computers and I noticed everything is a little weird.

5 Likes

Yeah, I second this. Sometimes I have trouble deleting unwanted wires because the hitbox is weird, even when my mouse is directly over the wire.

4 Likes

Great update! Being able to zoom out on a level is a very useful feature, nice!

3 Likes

Finally, the selectdate

3 Likes

Not sure what happened, but it seems that, at least on mobile, you can no longer delete wires … at all? Clicking them brings up the Import / Cancel menu but doesn’t delete the wire…
Did I catch it in the middle of a test or update or something?

2 Likes

you have to click it in the sweet spot it is bugging because I use a chromebook touch screen and do most of my coding on both the screen and keyboard and can’t select stuff easily anymore it might just be a bug though.

2 Likes