New update - Lots of stuff

@grazer Yes… In awakening
https://flowlab.io/game/view/389521
Level 10 “Amara Fight”
There is 2 important objects. “A hero” the unmovable player at the very center of the gargoyles. And “White heroe” outside the game page inside a box.

“A hero” = Object that X and Y should be extracted
“White heroe”= Object with the extractors behaviours

White heroe Behaviours
c2
Capturar

I try to select the “A hero” and when I press OK it changes to floor object

OK, I think I see the issue here. It looks like this is being caused by duplicated object names. In the Awakening example, there are 4 objects with the name “Object 8017”, and in the Xevious example there are 2 objects with the name “Object 817”, which is used by Santa.

I’ll try and figure out how object names are getting duplicated, but a quick fix is to give actual names to the objects that you want to extract properties from instead of leaving the default assigned object numbers. For example, name Santa “santa player” or something - same with the Heros in Awakening, try renaming them. The extractor selections should all update automatically, except in the cases where they are associated with the wrong object currently. Does that make sense?

@grazer The Spawn behavior is still extremely bugged, everytime I need to use it and I set the coordinate, it never goes to those coordinates. I always have to use some type of work around which is messy.

It works fine for me. Remember that the coordinates are based on pixels, not the grid. (32x grid position)

But you can set it in pixels or use the grid.

I will try it now. It may be that because actually not all extractors stopped .
Ok I had to changue all the “a hero” names. Just extractors with the “a hero” as object stopped working.

Another thing is if I open an extractor that it was extracting a “object X” that isn’t in the level it looses the object… But if I return to the level where there is the “object X” and opens it… returns to normal…

Just a visual bug.
But the another one it’s quick fixed. Thank you :slight_smile:

@grazer how about a click delay? That would make it so you can’t shoot 10 bullets a sec in my game. I could lower the enemy count lower.

You can use timers and switches for that @Bestotted_Puppy

@grazer can you fix or help me find a workaround for the message decloning thing?

@Bestotted_Puppy Just take a look at my game, The Graveyard. This is already possible.

(It’s a featured game so you can find it in the first page)

@Latif3 Oh well ok be back in couple hours looking through your behaviers…