New Update (subscribers only) - Game Page Themes

Why did you get paid for themes?

Hey @ElecTronIC0 - themable game pages are only available to subscribed members.

Hi, @grazer! I think this is really cool!
But, how exactly do I “subscribe”?
I take it it’s just upgrading your account to something more than free, correct?

hey @browngr - yes, sorry if that wasn’t clear: all upgraded (non-free) accounts have this feature.

Thanks, @grazer!
Then it’s a good thing the X-15 updates are coming up.
Another thing to add to the list of ginormous updates!

Here, I made a little theme for mine
Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 2.28.26 PM

Hey @grazer im backremember me? :slight_smile:

I would like your permission to teach a class on here, I dont know what the rules are on that cud u please tell me what I need to do? Thx

Um also can u make themes animated? Lol

Hey @meburningslime - I’m not sure I understand what you mean, but there are no rules around teaching classes so go right ahead :slight_smile:

Also, if you want an animated background using an animated gif should work fine.

Yay thanks grazer! :slight_smile:

Indie plan just got better!

backsea

Sorry for reviving the topic. Had a question about uploading fonts.

If I were to upload a font from google fonts, how would I? I’ve never done it before, so I’ve no idea.
@grazer @JR01

2 Likes

You can’t upload a font that I know of, Grazer can add fonts to the list.

Do you have a specific font you want added to the list @00T_Free ?

Yeah, I wanted to add Courgette.

That’s already available for the game theme. Are you talking about the texture fonts inside the game engine?

1 Like

I didn’t see it, but yeah I was thinking of uploading a font to the theme section to use… But didn’t know how.

Ok, there is no mechanism to add new Google fonts, I have to do that. It’s easy enough though, so let me know if there is one that you need added.

1 Like

Got it, thanks!