New Update - updates and bugfixes

I am not sure if anybody is experiencing this problem or if it’s just because my computer recently broke, but it appears that, when using a large object with the polygon shape that has an easing behavior combined with rotation, the website crashes and shuts down the game. I have only experienced this problem shortly after the update went into effect.

@Superstargames, could you leave a link to the game?

@“JR 01” I could, but I deleted the problem from my game entirely so I cannot give proof that it is happening. Luckily deleting the object managed to solve the problem.

@Superstargames making strangely shaped objects or making large objects always mess with the code, especially with raycasts and proximities. My solution? You have a few options.
1: make multiple blocks and connect them with an attacjer or postion.
2: Make a block and keep it on square or rectangle, don’t worry the hitbox will auto-adjust.
3: Delete the concept.

Okay, I got it. BTW I went with the third option.

hey @grazer could you add a feature to duplicate objects including there animations. it would help instead of remaking the same sprite over and over again

please make it so you can get infinite objects on free plz

@grazer it’s not happening anymore, but transparent blocks would still have it new image on the front of the block, but the default image (before you edit it’s appearance) would show up behind the block. Had to reload in order for it to go away but that’s when I was on two computers and I think the one I was on that didn’t have the glitch saved…idk

@“I YEET BABIES OFF OF CLIFF” Can you call the data center and ask them to make the servers and bandwidth free please? Thanks buddy

Can you add a not for the logic gate for example if no input send a output there isnt a good way of doing This And it Gets realy Laggy The Way Im Doing it!
(if I come Up With Enough Reasonable ideas can I have premium or can I use multiplayer features?)

Thank you for working so hard on flowlab it is so much better than scratch

@Drolfey, that what the Nand and Nor Gates do.
Think of them like Neither And and Neither Or.

NAND is the exact same as AND but the output is reversed. That’s the easiest way to remember. Same goes for OR/NOR and XOR/XNOR.

You just need to remember these:
AND: sends output if both inputs are activated
OR: sends output if one input is activated, or both
XOR: sends output if only one input is activated

And the N variants are the opposite e.g. NAND sends output if both inputs are not activated

This is not me randomly posting links to my game, this is a very helpful forum.

http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/8392/grazer-the-ultimate-list-of-updates-taken-from-users-of-flowlab?new=1