No answer to why my ban is set to 3020

@Gamer20 here and I got banned.Anyway,a while ago I asked @grazer why my ban was set to 3020.Still no answer.I am just making this to get @grazer’s attention and get an answer

1 Like

It says it is because you “asked to be banned”.

What…?

Maybe it was because you had a past history of spamming, then grazer banned you not knowing that you had already decided to stop? Or you literally did ask him to ban you and he did. If the latter is true, then it was probably more of a joke, but if that was the case, you would be unbanned about a day later or something.

@MetaNinja Yes,but I was quite dumb.I did message grazer and I thought I couldn’t comment on any discussion.Then I learned it was just for 1 discussion.

Ye I agree with @MetaNinja.

it’s been 1 or 2 MONTHS and never a reply

1-2 MONTHS?
I think this discussion may do better at grabbing grazer’s attention, because rarely does he check his inbox, let alone respond. He hangs out more in the public topics.

I think this is the 2nd month of waiting.Also yes your quite right @MetaNinja.

1 Like

@DrutrillionD its probably because of the fact that you just KEPT spamming random crap, and received multiple warnings but didn’t seem to care whatsoever.

@Ramshacklegamestudios It isnt.

Thats the thing. You don’t know that it could be, and honestly probably was.

Well, in this case, the ban would have been temporary, since it is Gamer20’s first ban. However, it is not his first WARNING. He has been warned twice in the past for his spamming. It isn’t too much of a stretch to say that it could be the likely reason that he would get banned, but personally I think it would have been temporary if it was just because of spam. There could be another factor that we don’t know yet or have overlooked.

2 Likes

HOLD IT!If it was because of me spamming,then why did it say “asked to be banned”?It was probably the message I sent to grazer during when I was dumb.@MetaNinja @Ramshacklegamestudios

I’m guessing that was a joke, but it could be any number of reasons

Yeah, that was what I was saying: there has to be another factor contributing to your ban.

1 Like

Or a joke, but then the ban would have been temporary if that was the case.

1 Like

@MetaNinja perhaps I’m still dumb and haven’t changed since when I sent the message

2 Likes

Honestly there’s no way that we’d know. The only thing we can do is wait and see if grazer responds

Hey @DrutrillionD, you seem to be forgetful, so I’ll remind you. This is the private message you sent to me:

Idiot:
Ban me all you want once you’ve read this message.You say people have “politely flagged my posts” POLITELY!? I understand some but some were completely innocent. Keep me silenced all you want idiot.

As you seem to have requested, I banned you.

Your old account is gone, and now so is your new one. If you would like to make yet another new account and be nice this time, my advice is pretend you don’t know anything about Gamer20, and try to Keep It Together in the future my friend.

10 Likes