No Longer a huge issue (Solved forever)

Soooo… I have a colored webpage right? and since a dont have indie i cant change it or get rid of it… and if i delete it since im well over 3 games it will be permanently deleted… Any help (Or could you maybe help me @grazer and reset the game if possible?)

1 Like

I don’t understand. What is a “colored level”, and why do you need to get rid of it?

1 Like

Ok let me restate i customized the color of the border and background of the page… and i wanna reset it or change it… but since my premium has ended and i wont have it for a while im a lil screwed for now…

1 Like

In other words, indie users have access to updating the background of website where the game is viewed. Not the background in the game itself, but the border around the game screen when viewed on browser. Since he doesn’t have indie he can’t change it, but he also doesn’t want to delete the game since he is over 3 games and by deleting one he would permanently lose a game. So he was wondering if the game could be reset, or just the background changed.

1 Like

Ok, I get it. Sure thing - do you want me to change the background back to the default?

Honestly anything than the bright neon blue and yellow lol (But maybe black :D), Heres a linky Flowlab Game Creator - New Game

Ok, it’s black now :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Your literal life saver :+1:

1 Like

I like your profile photo :upside_down_face:

1 Like

A thank you eeeeeeeee :+1:

2 Likes

Wait a second, I recognize that username…

1 Like

Do you tho? Its an .A n c i e n t. username.

2 Likes