No Signal Help Multiplayer Basics Wont even work

Hello I can not get the basics of multiplayer to work I tried making a simple 2 boxes move but I keep getting the No signal error I’ve never seen a green connected check box. I’ve tried connecting to different internet. I have also tried playing on separate accounts at the same time. I’ve watched two videos and I still cant seme to figure out what little mistake I’m making or missing please help me. Thanks

Link to game

download

4 Likes

Multiplayer is a little bugged right now, but the no-signal error may be caused by opening the editor. You cannot connect to multiply if you open the editor

3 Likes

I tried opening two tabs with no editor open and it still won´t connect. I also tried opening grazers multiplayer test in two tabs, and it won’t connect as well same problem No Signal. Is the multiplayer feature just currently not working and that’s my problem?
Thanks

1 Like

It works for me, so I’m not sure what the problem is. @grazer

If you are trying this from a school network they may be blocking the connections. Multiplayer uses WebRTC connections, which may not be allowed? Do you know if Google Meet calls work? Those use a similar connection type.

2 Likes

I have tried on many different networks. Google meets works fine but I also tried it at home on my own network. I also tried it on different computers as well.

1 Like

Hey @kirtis.courkamp, you were correct. There was an error with the signaling service that Flowlab uses to initiate the connections.

I have that resolved now, so connection should be setting up correctly. Thanks for reporting this problem.

3 Likes

Yes it works great now thanks for your help and speedy response

3 Likes