Nominate games to feature 🌟

I’m going to try something different. If you are aware of a game that you believe should be featured next, post a link to it in this thread for consideration. I am looking for games like this:

1. It should be playable and working, with no obvious and immediate game breaking bugs.
  2. It should be mostly complete, at least enough content or levels to last for a few minutes of play time
  3. It should probably have basic elements like a screenshot, a menu, and an ending
  4. It should look nice, with consistent colors and artwork, and some sounds or music
  5. It should have a bit of polish, and be fun to play

Do you know of any games that fit this description? It can be your game, or someone else’s. If so, post 'em!

20 Likes
5 Likes
My games

Flowlab Game Creator - The GAME 420
Flowlab Game Creator - Taile Gamougg: Mouse Slayer
Flowlab Game Creator - taile gamougg 3: Journey Through The Land of Blocks

Other people's games

Flowlab Game Creator - FNAF (Flowlab Edition)
Flowlab Game Creator - Minecraft
Flowlab Game Creator - Serenity
Flowlab Game Creator - Lost... In SPAAAAAAACE
Flowlab Game Creator - Sci-Fi Fighting [Functional Multiplayer]
This last one is a real technical marvel

7 Likes

Really proud of this game, has an amazing save system and you are actually able to share the tracks you make with the community. (You can also share the replay of your run).

7 Likes

I’m extremely proud of all my wordle remakes. I will be making a vs wordle next, but here are the two I think should be featured most:

Also proud of these:

(old and buggy but still extremely fun)

6 Likes

Only legendary game in the flowlab featuring discord server:

4 Likes

This: Flowlab Game Creator -  In The Dark:Playtime World

I’m dedicating my life to it and I’d be very happy for it to be added, because right now I think its good, and will update it more
(Oh yeah chapter 1 is done and stuff to)

2 Likes

I have to agree with @John_Shrekinson

Flowlab Game Creator - Serenity would be a great game to feature not because I helped make it(that’d be a dumb reason to feature something lol) but because of how awesome it is. It may look unpolished but believe me, it’s polished.

If you haven’t played it give it a go.

7 Likes

Serenity has many problems. The coding is extremely simple. I could code the entire game in under 10 minutes. The game also uses the run and jump bundle, allowing you to fly at will. And the game makes you use bugs to progress. Worst of all, a barrier blocks the exit, and the gameplay barely ever changes. It’s art is also very meh. I played through it and I disliked the movement and using the bugs in the springs to fly 100 blocks to skip a section.

3 Likes

Sounds like this game is kinda hard to beat, maybe because it has so many “bugs”?

4 Likes

You realize the end is blocked with invisible blocks, right? Getting mad at me for giving constructive criticism, very common. The bugs are not intentional, and if they are, trust me it makes no sense to make gameplay based on abusing bugs. It looks very unpolished and could need a lot more art and more "gameplay aspects.* I would suggest enemies, more moving objects than just spinning ones, and maybe even a jetpack to replace the current flying bug.

3 Likes

First off, I would like you to know that I’m not mad at anyone, not even slightly annoyed.

Second, the end of the game is not blocked. It’s just not as easy as it looks.

3 Likes

Perhaps the only game I’ve ever “finished”?

Also, while I’m flattered John Shrekinson listed my sci-fi game here, I don’t know that it’s quite ready for featuring…

4 Likes

I think it is, but it ultimately its up to either you or grazer (or both of you).

2 Likes

Some of my older projects:

1 Like

The game is completely finished, but I would like to expand it eventually.

3 Likes

@CodeAlpaca’s would be a good one to feature!

2 Likes

You do realize the game was made for april fools, right?

1 Like