Nominate games to feature 🌟

@grazer did you forget about this? it’s been over a month and we’ve had no lead on what is happening with this post

9 Likes

I’ve thought about this a few times.

9 Likes

Please. Don’t be like 343 Industries.

2 Likes

multiple coughs

It’s probably clogged in his “11092834820” notifications.

6 Likes

If this is still ongoing, I would nominate Fear Labyrinth, as it is one of my most complete games:
Flowlab Game Creator - Fear Labyrinth

9 Likes

I’ve finally gotten around to posting one of these - thanks for all the suggestions so far!

11 Likes

Welcome to Flowlab! Unfortunately, fangames of someone else’s game may not be likely to picked because the original creator probably didn’t give permission.

9 Likes

How about codealpacas game alpaca raceway? Its so fun and awesome car gaming

2 Likes

Adding on to what they said it’s also a free user’s game and can show new users what you can do with restrictions :slight_smile:

3 Likes

These two are my latest complete and released games :smiley:
They are playable both on PC and mobile (right in the browser) :sparkles:

9 Likes

I just added this one to the featured games list, thanks!

7 Likes

This is my most complete game now and I would like to nominate it

3 Likes

I think “TSOA X” would be a great game to feature, provided that the creators are good with it. It has great animations/graphics, cute characters, and a tidy UI, also I found it quite fun to play.
Flowlab Game Creator - TSOA X

2 Likes

What’s weird is that a cube that can downthrust, melee, and shoot is exactly like CubeTales, which me and my friend @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time made.

3 Likes

I agree with John on this one. Quite startling similarities to the CubeTales series.

3 Likes

Good call @Luminous - TSOA X is a really polished game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@John_Shrekinson and @117JOJO - I think you guys may be overthinking this a little bit.

The appeal of a game like TSOA X isn’t the theme (square character that can jump and shoot or whatever), or the attacks (also all really common) - it’s all of the million little polished details that make up the whole project. I just looked out of curiosity, and that game is in third place for the most edits out all games ever made in Flowlab! ( Second place: “Tread” - ironically enough another super-polished platformer featuring a square player, First place: a private game :frowning: )

8 Likes

How many edits does it have? I’m going to guess the top game is either made by JR_01, Grazer, or JNG

3 Likes

I see. I was just sharing the fact that I was startled by uncanny resemblances to CubeTales but take absolutely no issues with it and find it very cool. TSOA X is far more polished than CubeTales, so I’d say it’s the better experience.

Also going a bit back on topic, Gamougg 3 is probably my most edited game and therefore I believe it has the most polish.

4 Likes

None of my games are private. I also don’t like making platformers.

2 Likes