Nominate games to feature šŸŒŸ

And that makes me sad because someone made a game with intentional bugs :frowning:

1 Like

In honesty, FlowFx deserves its own page

8 Likes

My game spin league, iā€™ve played it for way too long

1 Like

The ending is not blocked. There are one or two kaizo blocks.

3 Likes

Looking through my games list, this is the only one that I would consider polished enough to be featured(except Serenity of course)

3 Likes

You should nominate till we have faces if it isnā€™t already

6 Likes

I nominate twhf

5 Likes

I nominate 1 by jr01 :relieved:

5 Likes

How about Sacrifice at Hollow Castle? Itā€™s playable, beatable and mostly stable. Itā€™s difficult, but only because it doesnā€™t hand anything to you.

10 Likes

Canā€™t believe I forgot this, but I think my multiplayer game here is probably my best creation so far

5 Likes

Good idea, we need more multiplayer games on the front page, Iā€™d love to see an active multiplayer community!

4 Likes

heres another multiplayer game my friend made
it even has events and stuff but idk if john shrekinsion still does them

4 Likes

I still do, but I have been focusing on my other games lately. I also have no idea what the next event should be. The current event, Villains of Reach, is a direct parody of Halo Infiniteā€™s first season, Heroes of Reach. Most people donā€™t seem to be all that interested in it however, and it doesnā€™t help that most Flowlab games donā€™t have a consistent playerbase.

4 Likes

Looking back, the only game Iā€™ve ever made thatā€™s worth even looking into is Till We Have Faces. Itā€™s one of the only three games that Iā€™ve made with extremely positive reviews, and the game feels much, much more polished due to @glowbugā€™s amazing sprite work and help. My upcoming game might help though, as it is quite a collaborationā€¦

7 Likes

Thanks for all the suggestions so far! Please do me a favor though, and if you nominate a game, go ahead and post a link to it so that I donā€™t have to go and try to find it and track down the latest/current version or whatever.

9 Likes

@meburningslimeā€™s game.

7 Likes
  1. Flowlab Game Creator - Wilder's Creation
  2. Flowlab Game Creator - The Graveyard 2
  3. Flowlab Game Creator - A-Box
  4. Flowlab Game Creator - Bright Ideas
  5. Flowlab Game Creator - Ace Commander
3 Likes

One of us is confused I think, @BroBro2. This thread is supposed to be for suggesting games that should be added as featured games. Literally every game in your list has already been featured. :smiley:

9 Likes

Hereā€™s my most popular game besides the one @117JOJO already posted:

The first game of mine that grazer visibly commented on:

You have to use your brain for this one:

2 Likes

oh ok my bad

3 Likes