Nominate games to feature šŸŒŸ

Good call @Luminous - TSOA X is a really polished game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@John_Shrekinson and @117JOJO - I think you guys may be overthinking this a little bit.

The appeal of a game like TSOA X isnā€™t the theme (square character that can jump and shoot or whatever), or the attacks (also all really common) - itā€™s all of the million little polished details that make up the whole project. I just looked out of curiosity, and that game is in third place for the most edits out all games ever made in Flowlab! ( Second place: ā€œTreadā€ - ironically enough another super-polished platformer featuring a square player, First place: a private game :frowning: )

8 Likes

How many edits does it have? Iā€™m going to guess the top game is either made by JR_01, Grazer, or JNG

3 Likes

I see. I was just sharing the fact that I was startled by uncanny resemblances to CubeTales but take absolutely no issues with it and find it very cool. TSOA X is far more polished than CubeTales, so Iā€™d say itā€™s the better experience.

Also going a bit back on topic, Gamougg 3 is probably my most edited game and therefore I believe it has the most polish.

4 Likes

None of my games are private. I also donā€™t like making platformers.

2 Likes

i wasnā€™t saying it was a platformer, i was saying that it was the most edited game lol

2 Likes

Yeah me same as John respondeded

1 Like

i think this would be a great game to feature

2 Likes
2 Likes

it generates random questions that you have to answer the generator generates completely random questions

2 Likes

This doesnā€™t impact gameplay for the game, but as a developer, you want to do this.

1. Please name your objects instead of having them be ā€œNew Object 123ā€

2. Also, I have no idea what those objects are supposed to do, a lot of them are empty or seem to have random code. The game seems like it can be made with 4 objects, not 138 objects. (no offense)

3 Likes

ok thanks for telling me!

4 Likes

I just added Stop At Nothing to the featured games list.

10 Likes

It would be really cool if there was a leader board in the game to get the best time

4 Likes

My apologies for being so late on thisā€¦
I hadnā€™t known CubeTales was a thing until I read this forum post.
The downthrust was actually inspired by a Sonic romhackā€¦
The shooting and sword were both things my TSOA server suggested, and I hadnā€™t seen any 2D platformer games that used both methods of attacking simultaneously yet.

6 Likes

Totally understandable

3 Likes
4 Likes

I have a suggestion: how about my zombie game?

I have a lot of other games to check out, too!

2 Likes

Im planning on making a better cover picture for the game later

1 Like

The best Gamougg game ever made because itā€™s simpler than Gamougg 4

3 Likes