Backup OTC of Destiny

Why is this a lounge now… Who changed it

1 Like

DinoDev created it as a lounge topic. It was always this way.

1 Like

@117JOJO

The chaos is canon now?!

2 Likes

I was messing around in beat box
and made this sick (and stressful) tune

1 Like

It sounds better than my own music

I made it bro, it’s not a lounge.

1 Like

Well, actually… it was created by blackhole— the topic stays in the community lounge where new users can’t see it unless they turn on this topic in settings

1 Like

Blackhole is me lol. (I keep on saying that wth)

4 Likes

Thanks Satan GIF - Thanks Satan - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

No, I’m talking about Flowlab’s Question of the Day. DinoDev is the Original Poster for that topic.

3 Likes

What do you have against based people? Do you also hate or dislike James from Pokémon and Cosmo from The Fairly Odd Parents?

1 Like

I keep forgetting- what does based mean?
(James from Pokemon is epic and my favorite bad guy btw)

1 Like

Based has multiple meanings

"based

A word used when you agree with something; or when you want to recognize someone for being themselves, i.e. courageous and unique or not caring what others think. Especially common in online political slang.

The opposite of cringe, some times the opposite of biased.

The latter usage is the original use as coined by rapper Lil B, and the word originally took off on the meta-ironic website 4Chan with the latter meaning. For that reason the word is largely used meta-ironically (without context you can’t tell if it’s being used ironically or sincerely as it’s used in both ways) and was popularized in online political slang of conservatives and the political right before being adopted into mainstream online political slang (likely through shitposting websites or subreddits such as r/politicalcompass memes that are similar to 4chan in their meta-irony and “edginess” but contain a wider variety of political beliefs) and eventually adopted into general online vernacular.

When used in online political language it can mean “based in fact” or the opposite of biased due to the number of people who saw it being first used seriously by the online political right and came to the conclusion that is was related to the phrase “destroyed with facts and logic” in reference to right wing personality Ben Shapiro.

Example 1: meta-ironic

Shitposter: Posts gif of funny monkey Return to monke
Commentor: Based

Example 2: meta-ironic
4chan Anon 1: I’m going to commit hate crimes
4chan Anon 2: Based

Example 3: Politics
Leftist 1: There is no ethical consumption under capitalism.
Leftist 2: Based.

by leftistmonke November 25, 2020"

1 Like

Oh, you linked the otc. I didn’t know there was a question ofnthe day, I just keep up with this and questions.

3 Likes

hahahahhahahahhahaha

2 Likes

I see. Ah, I must have linked the wrong thing, sorry about that.

3 Likes

wut?
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx-HsneTbhOMjun4FlmqNbdu

1 Like

I just watched Markiplier in space. Amazing youtube interactive.

5 Likes

I Know right?
Im almost finished!
‘send mark in’

4 Likes

4 Likes