Cotton Studio Presents The Corrupt

Hi Everyone!

Me, @Mixia , and @DUB are releasing a game in flowlab soon and details will be given here! Now my game: A Story Of Cotton has been fully-paused. Let me tell you why, RPG and multiplayer is harder than you think. So I think it’s time for me to get away from the frustation and actually make a new game. New and simple with some help. Starting here. Updates soon :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I highly suggest you make a trello, it’s very very useful for keeping things organized (both for a team and personal creations). It’s really simple to learn how to use and there are a lot of cool features with it

5 Likes

Ok thanks CodeAlpaca!
And what is a trello…

5 Likes

Flowlab Trello
Here’s how Trello is used for Flowlab

Shattering Steel Trello
And here’s how it is used for Shatternig Steel.

I would organize it a bit differently for a team (if you want I can give you some ideas on what to do to maximize efficiency)

4 Likes

Ok thanks! I will disscuss this with my team

5 Likes

We have discussed it and they will be doing a Trello. Today, I will be checking on how trello is used and how it works. Can other people join as well? Is this possible?

3 Likes

Yes you can invite multiple people to help with a trello

5 Likes

Hi Everyone!

We have decided not to use trello, for reasons and we have discussed what the game might be about. So we decided on a horror game for chirstmas since the holiday is coming up! It is all about a detective figuring out paranormal activities. Here is what we have come up with.

Now this is only a draft an will be changed later on! Probably…

3 Likes

return of detective crowbar?!?!?

this really reminds me of a really good horror game called faith with the simplistic graphics and pitch black background, it also reminds me of the fnaf minigames

1 Like

crap, the game’s called faith, not devotion

2 Likes

Maybe :no_mouth: You figure that out…

1 Like

Yes this game is inspired by it.

1 Like

oh nice, faith is one of my favorite horror games

1 Like

But remember the art will probably change. But Maybe not.

2 Likes

Story(In detail)
In 1967, Detective C.T faced an unknown entity in his department and was badly wounded. While he was in a comma dreams fell upon him about the future and terror that humanity will face. So when he woke up and became a detective. No one knows him, not even his family knows, That he will become a paranormal detective. Our story begins with our detective coming back from gathering logs and contiunes trying to work on a case that seems…Well…I don’t know unexplainable. This entity is hard to spot in the photo.

2 Likes

Does anyone want early access to the game soon?

Story (In detail)

In 1967, Detective C.T. faced an unknown entity in his department and was badly wounded. While he was in a coma, dreams fell upon him about the future and the terror that humanity will face. So then he woke up and became a detective. No one knows, not even his family, that he will become a paranormal detective. Our story begins with our detective coming back from gathering logs and continues trying to work on a case that seems … Well … I don’t know, unexplainable. This entity is hard to spot in the photo.

2 Likes

I mean, I really think you should use trello to keep things organized, did you see the template I made for you?

1 Like

Yes i did! It is very good but we have reasons. Maybe milanote works too.

2 Likes